Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 08:14 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times

Advertisements

He voted present and collected his paycheck while making plans to take over our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 08:19 AM

938 posts, read 1,230,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
He was "present".
This is what is so amazing about his rise to the most powerful position in the free world!
At best he was a less than mediocre politician, a small square peg trying to fit into a round hole.
Clout-wise there are more powerful Chicago Black politicians who have jobs and favors to dish out. Someone in the State Legislature is usually beholden to one of these powerful politician but has no real power himself.
So what made Barrack special?
He was tied into that Chicago Black-Marxist power structure led by Valerie Jarrett.
Jarrett has everybody who's who in Chicago on her speed dial.
No Valerie Jarrett and Barrack Obama would never have happened!

America! You saw the writing on the wall.
How could you have been so STUPID!?
ahhh, the Truth comes out. It's refreshing to hear from somebody who actually lived around Obama and can really tell us about this guy.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:26 PM

938 posts, read 1,230,022 times
So other than the response above mine. Barack Obama really didn't do a damn thing in Chicago but make people mad at him for being a fraud.

It's all clear now.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:00 PM

1,611 posts, read 4,852,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieMame View Post
Let's ask what Bush did for the country, shall we?

Oh, excuse me, this is just another silly I hate Obama thread by an obvious sore loser.
There seems to be a propensity for deflection every time someone questions what Obama is doing to/for the country. Instead of answering directed questions, those who still support him harken back to the Bush administration and try to muddy the waters by recalling how ineffectual he was, especially during his second term. As for the questions (threads) coming from sore losers (people who didn't vote for Obama), I think if you look around there are more than a few who did vote for him who have stopped drinking the Kool-Aid, have left the cheering squad and are regretting their decision. And frankly, I don't think you can realistically divide the populus into only two camps (those who voted for O and those who didn't) because now there is a third category of voters who "did" but now wish they hadn't.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:19 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,354,936 times
Chicago's a tin pail blue collar type of town with broad shouldered, bulky politicians in a machine politik. If they didn't like Obama, they wouldn't have organized around him. Seeing as how he has successfully mobilized people (especially the youth) online, much more so than Republicans, I would say he at least laid the groundwork for a lot to get done.

Chicagoans put up with a lot of corruption, but if it's obvious a loser's gotta go, he's gotta go. If he ain't getting stuff done, he's gotta go. Sure, there's a lot of corruption, but at least they get projects and stuff done already. I lived there for 18 years so I know what I'm talking about. So, if his community didn't like him, he would have been ignored at best, which obviously isn't the case since he succeeded.

Anyway, obvious troll is obvious. You should get a different screen name, it is obvious from your posts and your selective reading habits what you believe.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:24 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
ZERO

He did zero for them other then scam the state and federal governments out of money for projects that never happened.

Many of Obamas friends received money to do things for the people and the money disappeared and the project never became a reality.

He USED those people to get what HE wanted. It was all a scam from the start.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:29 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,288,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
So other than the response above mine. Barack Obama really didn't do a damn thing in Chicago but make people mad at him for being a fraud.

It's all clear now.
Yeah, that's how he got elected...because he made so many enemies.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:35 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
The same things he is doing for us as President, Nothing.

your president didnt anything either except snort coke and make decisions off the affects he was getting from his colombian marching soldiers(cocaine)

Old 04-05-2010, 01:37 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
funny how none of these repliers live in chicago and know anything about the areas he worked in except they just babble ***** and cry..

who elected helms over and over

Old 04-05-2010, 01:40 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
ZERO

He did zero for them other then scam the state and federal governments out of money for projects that never happened.

Many of Obamas friends received money to do things for the people and the money disappeared and the project never became a reality.

He USED those people to get what HE wanted. It was all a scam from the start.
Got any proof for any of that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies