Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2010, 10:09 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,123 times

Advertisements

Send the wuss to Leavenworth.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Ahh yes, it comes from a conspiracy website.....

Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM

11,758 posts, read 14,646,068 times
For many years I've had my birth certificate in my personal files. When I got my passport back in 1986 I took my birth certificate to the courthouse and used it as the required evidence of my birth and citizenship to get the passport. I probably used it as evidence of my date of birth when I registered for the draft, and when I got my Social Security card, and possibly when I got my driver's license.

It had the hospital information and everything.

Guess what: it wasn't my birth certificate. When I wanted to get an enhanced driver's license last year they told me what I had was no good for that, and that if I wanted to use it to get a passport it would not be accepted. I had to go online and order my official birth certificate from the State of New York. It took a little while but I finally got it.

No nurse's signature, no name of hospital, no length or weight. What it says across the top is "CERTIFIED TRANSCRIPT OF BIRTH".

That's the only official birth certificate that I will ever have, or that will ever exist for me. EVEN if I wanted the so-called long form birth certificate, or if I wanted to prove to some bozo who thinks I was born in Kenya that I was actually born in Yonkers, I couldn't get anything but the certificate I got.

IT IS MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

It's the same with Obama. Give it up, people.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,787,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Obama publicly released his birth certificate
It is not the original document...now who else can prove he showed the original document with time of birth and hospital of birth ect..?...anyone

Old 04-01-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
It is not the original document...now who else can prove he showed the original document with time of birth and hospital of birth ect..?...anyone
It is a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Ahh yes, it comes from a conspiracy website.....

So you dismiss a website, but don't look at the research...pretty smart of you...now i'll dismiss your argument and ask again...where is the original document?....anyone?...yes or no?

Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 PM

11,758 posts, read 14,646,068 times
Quote:
It is a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
One small correction:

It is THE legal birth certificate.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
So you dismiss a website, but don't look at the research...pretty smart of you...now i'll dismiss your argument and ask again...where is the original document?....anyone?...yes or no?
What he has released is a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Why is that so hard to grasp??

BTW, did you question if Bush, or Clinton or Reagan were born here? Do you have any problems that none of them released any birth certificate at all?

Old 04-01-2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
For many years I've had my birth certificate in my personal files. When I got my passport back in 1986 I took my birth certificate to the courthouse and used it as the required evidence of my birth and citizenship to get the passport. I probably used it as evidence of my date of birth when I registered for the draft, and when I got my Social Security card, and possibly when I got my driver's license.

It had the hospital information and everything.

Guess what: it wasn't my birth certificate. When I wanted to get an enhanced driver's license last year they told me what I had was no good for that, and that if I wanted to use it to get a passport it would not be accepted. I had to go online and order my official birth certificate from the State of New York. It took a little while but I finally got it.

No nurse's signature, no name of hospital, no length or weight. What it says across the top is "CERTIFIED TRANSCRIPT OF BIRTH".

That's the only official birth certificate that I will ever have, or that will ever exist for me. EVEN if I wanted the so-called long form birth certificate, or if I wanted to prove to some bozo who thinks I was born in Kenya that I was actually born in Yonkers, I couldn't get anything but the certificate I got.

IT IS MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

It's the same with Obama. Give it up, people.

An original birth certificate has a nurse's signature on it...it is the one your parent takes home after you are born...i too had some incompetent person deny me from getting a driver license because the document i had ever since i was born was not seen as the real one because they said the process changed due to identity thefts and they no longer take the real certificates that are signed at birth.....now Obama does have a technically legal document approved by corruption, but he does not have that document that is signed by a nurse...i have both ...and u have both, but Obama/Sotoero only has the new one...Where is the one from his birth?

Old 04-01-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
What he has released is a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Why is that so hard to grasp??

BTW, did you question if Bush, or Clinton or Reagan were born here? Do you have any problems that none of them released any birth certificate at all?
I can't provide proof of Bush or Clinton because they aren't current presidents and their information is not public....this thread is about our current president..you know the one who was in Indonesia as a child and in Kenya when he was born...where is his original document?...you keep pounding me with that.."THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT" bs...well we all know that it is a legal document but who notarized it?..and who paid them off?....where is the certificate that his mom took home from the hospital?

Why can't you admit that your master has broken his promises and lied about most things ...and if you say he has never lied then you might as well not even reply here because you seem to be blindfolded
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies