Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 03:36 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
"I like my b!tc&es brainless and my guns stainless steel" - Biggie Smalls(The What feat. Method Man)

That's what I like about palin
yea, and I think Method Man could verbally destroy Palin if given the chance. She'd be a dispensable bitc# in his eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2010, 04:07 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Sarah Palin pinata. That would be a great seller. bam ! thwack ! you would need a blindfold to avoid her medusa eyes. I hate to think of the candy that would come out..maybe moose entrails.....
I get a real kick out of how ol' Sarah seems to get these lady libs sooooo wound up about bashing her looks, intelligence, lifestyle etc. Sceeching magpies it brings to mind. And yet they look to Nasty Pelosi as a beacon of light....blecchhhh. Speaking of screeching magpies...fighting over a roadkill rabbit..

Old 04-03-2010, 04:48 PM

8,044 posts, read 12,271,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I dislike the fact that she claims to be a conservative and then stumps for McCain.
Of the two, McCain is the conservative. Palin talks out of the right side of her mouth, but her actions speak very differently. For one thing, she sounded EXACTLY like a whiney politically correct liberal when she became highly offended at the use of the word "retarded" ... all because she has a baby with Down Syndrome, which was her doing because she CHOSE to bear another child after age 40. Research shows that the later in life a person has children, the greater risk of it being born with a birth defect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
You will never take away her VALUES and her COURAGE because she carries them around on her HIP!
You are afraid of her because that fire?
It is COURAGE!
All of you Sarah Palin HATERS?
Do you know what courage and values are???
She stands up to you and you don't like it, do you?
The problem is that she is a hypocrite. Claims to be for less government and against abuse of taxpayer money, but turns around & sends her kids on trips at the taxpayers' expense. She promoted abstinence, but then embraced and exploited her sex crazed teenage daughter who had a baby out of wedlock. Years ago, a true conservative would have been shocked & embarrassed by such a thing ... but I guess to the Palin supporters, it's all right if her kids screw around promiscuously, but it's bad if other people's kids do it.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:50 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,417,672 times
McCain is not a conservative.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:01 PM

8,044 posts, read 12,271,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
McCain is not a conservative.
He is compared to Palin. McCain served his country and became an honored war hero. When did Sarah ever serve in the military??? The problem with Palin is she TALKS about conservative values, but sure doesn't practice them. I would call her more of a sponger and a loud mouth opportunist long before I would label her a conservative.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:16 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post

The problem is that she is a hypocrite. Claims to be for less government and against abuse of taxpayer money, but turns around & sends her kids on trips at the taxpayers' expense. She promoted abstinence, but then embraced and exploited her sex crazed teenage daughter who had a baby out of wedlock. Years ago, a true conservative would have been shocked & embarrassed by such a thing ... but I guess to the Palin supporters, it's all right if her kids screw around promiscuously, but it's bad if other people's kids do it.
So you would have preferred it if she had bad mouthed her daughter in public?

Old 04-03-2010, 05:16 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,417,672 times
Quote:
He is compared to Palin. McCain served his country and became an honored war hero. When did Sarah ever serve in the military??? The problem with Palin is she TALKS about conservative values, but sure doesn't practice them. I would call her more of a sponger and a loud mouth opportunist long before I would label her a conservative.
McCain sponsored an amnesty bill, he is not a conservative. At one point in his career he considered becoming a democrat.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:38 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I get a real kick out of how ol' Sarah seems to get these lady libs sooooo wound up about bashing her looks, intelligence, lifestyle etc. Sceeching magpies it brings to mind. And yet they look to Nasty Pelosi as a beacon of light....blecchhhh. Speaking of screeching magpies...fighting over a roadkill rabbit..
I'll give you the looks & lifestyle bit, I feel the same way about how some wackos on this forum talk about Obama & his wife. The intelligence thing? That plays a part in someone's quest for public office, does it not?

Old 04-03-2010, 05:42 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,178 times
Quote:

I wouldn't say she was a hypocrite regarding her daughter's situation, I would call it highly ironic. A parent should never turn their backs on their children because of something like that or say they are gay, etc. I would consider her a horrific parent if she turned her back on her daughter simply because she got pregnant & had a child out of wedlock. I'm sure she was shocked & embarrassed, especially for a conservative mother who's been touting those conservative views about abstinence, but it is what it is & what would you rather have her do, disown her daughter because of that?

Old 04-03-2010, 06:40 PM

1,461 posts, read 1,529,941 times
The fire is that of a disturbed maniac. I see them all the time on street corners asking for money and walking down the street. There is medication available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies