Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 06:44 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
who are the teabaggers? and how do they threaten you?
See post #19
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 06:45 PM

948 posts, read 894,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by portyhead24 View Post
Ain't this the truth, especially your last point. This is why I prefer to listen to NPR or the BBC rather than say our local conversative talk radio station WBAP. I wonder how people can even stomach sitting through such a high intensity scream session. Some say that the stations I listen to are left-leaning and too liberal, but you know what, I don't feel like I'm in a state of panic and shock when listening to the news stories. NPR news is presented in a calm and matter of factual way. I can simply listen to the stories and form my own opinion. Sometimes I'll turn it to WBAP and see what's being said. I'm dead serious when I say I turned it to that station on 5 different occasions this past weekend and EVERY SINGLE TIME there was a commercial on. Any other time it's always Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity screaming about what's wrong with the government now and how the "bleeding heart liberals" wanna run this country into the ground. This is not news people, this is talk radio, therefore entertainment, and I use that adjective very loosely. So talk radio that doesn't deliver is what grinds my gears I guess.

Your dream boat world is about to become a ship wreck.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Okay, that's fine. Just leave the Tea Party alone.
Oh I think there one in the same see post #19

Old 04-13-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Take your best shot pal. When I return fire it will be spot on.
I love internet tough guys

Old 04-13-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
-First i'm sure the secret service would love your threats
-2nd do we really need 15,000 nuclear warheads? Is the planet under attack?
-3rd Teabaggers kill me when they try to think logically about complex issues..they will always look for the most superficial answer to explain complex issues...I saw the same press conference and came away thinking Obama is trying to
a. Show Iran their is no need for nuclear weapons
b. Reduce access to nuclear weapons for terrorists and that war on terror you guys said you were experts at for the last 10 years. You know the one costing us 3 trillion dollars that you never seem to protest..
c. The greatest weapon against war is prosperity and global economies which is happening now..
Do tell me exactly what my threats were and to whom.

Oh yeah, please PLEASE tell me about that prosperity thing do go on. This entire piece is like a kid with crappy sub woofers in his car rattling the metal.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:48 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
I am a girl.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Nah something tells me he/she could probably back it up. See, those of us that can, will.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I am a girl.
Bwahahahaha! Can I send you an internet shot & beer back?

Old 04-13-2010, 06:51 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
Nah something tells me he/she could probably back it up. See, those of us that can, will.
LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
Oh the Liberal hypocrisy is just astounding isn't it?

You could start with us but you can't fight and don't own weapons so good luck with that. What ya gonna do, bit$h and moan us to death?
Ok we found another teabagger here for all you nonbelievers.

Yep I don't own any weapons So please masser teabagger don't go hurtin poor ol jim
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies