Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 01:08 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
PROVE it's a lie. PROVE it never happened. Excuse me if I don't hold my breath waiting
Yesterday I drove my motorcycle to Mars and married a hot Martian babe. Prove it didn't happen. The burden of proof falls on those making the claim. Truthfully I didn't ride to Mars but there is no way you can prove I didn't simply because though highly improbable it's not falsifiable. Your statement is known as Argumentum Ad Ignorantium or an appeal to lack of evidence. It's a logical fallacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2010, 01:17 PM

1,928 posts, read 3,645,564 times
I saw the interview. I saw a man who believes he is being taxed to death. I couldn't believe she aksed him that question. Ignorance must be bliss for Kelly.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:21 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Yesterday I drove my motorcycle to Mars and married a hot Martian babe. Prove it didn't happen. The burden of proof falls on those making the claim. Truthfully I didn't ride to Mars but there is no way you can prove I didn't simply because though highly improbable it's not falsifiable. Your statement is known as Argumentum Ad Ignorantium or an appeal to lack of evidence. It's a logical fallacy.
Was that you??? Did you see me wave as you left Earth????

Old 04-17-2010, 01:25 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
He'll soon forget that "those are his people" as soon as they have another fit shouting out the "N" word again...
sorry, pal. as unlikely as that story was from the beginning, it continues to fall apart faster than a chinese-made toaster oven.

Quote:
U.S. Rep. Heath Shuler is distancing himself from comments he made to the Times-News last month, stating he heard racial slurs yelled from a crowd of angry health care protesters outside the U.S. Capitol.

At that time, Shuler told the Times-News he was walking toward the Capitol with Cleaver when protesters began yelling racial epithets at Cleaver.

On Wednesday, Shuler told The Associated Press that he heard slurs against Frank, but not Cleaver.
Shuler changes story on what he heard at health care protests | BlueRidgeNow.com

anyone ever notice how few things bring the racist rage of the left exploding to the surface faster than a black conservative?

Old 04-17-2010, 01:38 PM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Odds are he was NOT the only black man there. But, as usual the left media has to go to the black man because she believes how could he be there.

I saw an interview with the gentleman who was owner of Godfather's Pizza at the Atlanta Tea Party protest. Oh, my God, how could this be. He is black.

To think NO blacks are part of the tea Party is racist in itself.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:41 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Well I come back the next day and it is clear for left wingers, black or wite;
1. racism is alive and well among the left wingers.
2. hate is alive and well among the left wngers for anyone not drinking the kool-aid
3. blacks are not black unless they are wallowing in victimhood, self pity and full up on kool-aid.
4. blacks are worthless unless they can be used by the left

Thank God many blacks will not play the left's victim game. Hopefully more will clear their minds of the propaganda and run from the racist left and refuse to be a tool. What an ugly world the left creates.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:46 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
one guy.....I guess in Tea Bag math that must mean a majority...I was chucklin at the massive tea bag event of 3,000 people in DC yesterday...that would of been the wait line to use the bathroom for a Obama event....

yep, it would be the wait line at an obama event, just to use the bathroom to throwup after listening to hussein.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:47 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Why is it that a few black people supporting a conservative event are dismissed as tokens, not representative of the group, as "uncle toms" for the racist amoung us. Yet a tiny minority that make racist or otherwise stupid comments are portraid as representative of the movement as a whole?

Liberal hyprocasy of the MSM in action yet again.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:07 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Meanwhile, almost 70 million Americans of all colors said of Obama and Biden "These are my people" (or at least, they're the best people available.) I see no reason to believe too many people have changed that opinion in the last 17 months.
You're not looking very hard.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:12 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
I'm black. I know an Uncle Tom when I see one. Trust me.. these black people at the Tea Party meetings are not there because they believe in the cause.
The difference between Darryl the black tea partier and Moonlover is that Darryl has grown up to responsible adulthood and Moonlover has the mind of an immature six year old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies