Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 11:30 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,416,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Thats why you'll never hear about all the crimes these homosexuals commit on others, especially the young .

"never" is a very strong word...it creates doubt, and screams, "i'm a homophobe!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 11:32 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Because it erves the agenda . Thats why you'll never hear about all the crimes these homosexuals commit on others, especially the young .

They chant at their rallies " recruit,recruit,recruit " , "sex before eight or it's too late " I had 'chicken' for supper[ chicken being young boys ] . Now they want to teach kids about fisting ! Too disgusting to describe here .

Only place you hear of this is amoung conservatives who warn people about their kids . Schools are huge recruiting grounds for these kids .

Where are the mothers and fathers of these kids ?
Wait...what??

I've never heard any of those things and I've been to some pretty crazy Pride parades in my day....

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-19-2010 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: the quote you replied to has been removed

Old 04-19-2010, 11:33 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Who or what enforces the provisions contained in a will? Do you see the irony in telling the government to BUTT OUT of your personal legal affairs?

I see your point and yes it is ironic. In this case and others like it, what just cause does the local, state, or federal government have to say who should be getting what, where it will be divided up, etc? Unless there is a suit filed on the estate or against the individual by an outside enity, what right does the county have to do this in the first place? To me, this is just another example of government intrusion into our daily lives. I do not look at this as a gay rights issue(as I stated earlier). I look at this a privacy issue and yes, I want my privacy and my family's wishes to be adhered to. See any problem in that?

Old 04-19-2010, 11:36 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Because it erves the agenda . Thats why you'll never hear about all the crimes these homosexuals commit on others, especially the young .

They chant at their rallies " recruit,recruit,recruit " , "sex before eight or it's too late " I had 'chicken' for supper[ chicken being young boys ] . Now they want to teach kids about fisting ! Too disgusting to describe here .

Only place you hear of this is amoung conservatives who warn people about their kids . Schools are huge recruiting grounds for these kids .

I don't suppose you've got any evidence of these claims?

I've been to a gay pride rally, and I can honestly say, I never heard any of these things.

Down here, they have the "southern decadence festival" every year. Big Gay weekend at the beach. I take my son down there, and I've never had an issue out of it.

And how would a lesbian know how to perform oral sex?

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-19-2010 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: the quote you replied to has been removed

Old 04-19-2010, 11:36 AM

968 posts, read 1,039,305 times
Quote:

[IMG]http://******************/vomit-smiley-9529.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-19-2010 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: the quote you replied to has been removed

Old 04-19-2010, 11:38 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniperbleu View Post
??? What would a lesbian know (or care) about fellatio? That just doesn't make sense...

I have heard of using bananas to demonstrate how to use a condom, but don't understand the purpose of demonstrating oral sex (or having to peel the banana to do so). Gay or straight, that's just poor judgment on her part.
You don't hear about many of the things they do because the news won't tell you .

On some of the conservative websites you can see for yourself what they do .

Google " Jerimiah Films ' and go watch some of the videos . Or look at the pictures .

This is what makes many mad at them, not what they do or who they are .

Old 04-19-2010, 11:39 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,939,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
I see your point and yes it is ironic. In this case and others like it, what just cause does the local, state, or federal government have to say who should be getting what, where it will be divided up, etc? Unless there is a suit filed on the estate or against the individual by an outside enity, what right does the county have to do this in the first place? To me, this is just another example of government intrusion into our daily lives. I do not look at this as a gay rights issue(as I stated earlier). I look at this a privacy issue and yes, I want my privacy and my family's wishes to be adhered to. See any problem in that?
If you refuse to accept this as a gay rights issue, can you point me a case where something similar has happened to a straight couple? Notice that these are the actions of the county government, who tried to represent the couple as "roommates" in order to legitimize their actions. This is absolutely a gay rights issue, and a legal one at that.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:39 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Ice cold.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:40 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Yes, I agree with you. Many people are so hateful of government that they don't see their own contradictions. You're not one of them. Good to hear.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:43 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
"never" is a very strong word...it creates doubt, and screams, "i'm a homophobe!"

Homophobe means to fear homo, but I don't fear them or hate them . I just don't want them around my kids or grandkids .

I don't preach to them or bother them in school .

There are many madrassa [ I think it's what they call muslim school ] here now . I'd bet you the farm you couldn't throw a homosexual in one of those or make them go to one and call them homphobes either .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies