Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2010, 12:57 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,037,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Can you explain to me how we got from transsexuals using the restroom to raping children? Are you always this hysterical?

I bet if we truly did the research on the number of incidents where transsexuals sexually assaulted children the incidence would be lower than those of straight men.
For the last time, I did not say transgendered or transexuals are raping children. I said that there will be straight males that will take advantage of this and would you want your daughter to be this vulnerable in the restroom?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:57 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,158,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
You guys are so obtuse! Not everyone who claims transgender is actually transgendered. As I have mentioned, there are many sick, perverted, straight males that would take advantage of this situation. This is a crime waiting to happen.
What a silly position to take. The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:58 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,052,074 times
Quote:
Yeah well sex is a big deal for many. The reason why our society is so messed up is because too many folks have such a casual attitude about sex and we wind up with unwanted pregnancies and STD galore!
As a society, we're still backwards when it comes to acceptance of sex. For instance, the uproar of the Janet Jackson nipple incident.

IF we make sex less taboo, then kids wouldn't be as curious.

I know that if my daughter comes to me about wanting to have sex in her teenaged years (15 and up), then I'll gladly buy her birth control.

9,763 posts, read 10,535,789 times
Quote:
The number of sickos probably outweighs the transgendered folks so the best solution is to maintain the clear gender separation boundaries within the public restrooms. The majority of folks do not want this and we should have a right to not be forced to share restrooms with those of the opposite gender. I am so tired of bending over backwards to placate the desires of a small minority of folks.
Public restrooms? I thought we were discussing high school restrooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Indeed. Do you know where those hands have been?
I'd really hate to share bathroom facilities with someone like you.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:59 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,052,074 times
Quote:
For the last time, I did not say transgendered or transexuals are raping children. I said that there will be straight males that will take advantage of this and would you want your daughter to be this vulnerable in the restroom?
I pose the question again:

Would you feel comfortable about sharing the bathroom with a lesbian?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:59 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,898,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGene View Post
1. No need to manually scan through pages of the forum - use the "Search this forum" feature on the right side of the screen, up towards the top, when you're viewing the thread listing of any forum.

2. You reacted to the first part of my post - that your thread is a duplicate thread (and interestingly, the other thread - 150+ posts - is still active), but you didn't say anything about this:
Also, from the second link provided, first sentence:

"The Maine Human Rights Commission is backing away from controversial plans to issue new guidelines for how schools should accommodate transgender students."

So, a duplicate thread about a non-problem. Good job.
Did you read even the first sentence of the article you linked to?

I read the whole article and sent it to my kids who have kids in college .

Old 04-20-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
We don't let rapists share bathroom facilities, silly. We allow people who have gender reassignments use the bathroom of their new sex.
Anyone can claim transgendered status ... even those who are not transgendered but would like access to the women's room.

9,763 posts, read 10,535,789 times
Quote:
I don't wish to see some strange guy's penis
Then why are you looking at it? Have you drilled a hole through the stall for just such a purpopse? Porkey's is a comedy. Don't take it seriously.

4,803 posts, read 8,755,223 times
That's why there are doors on bathroom stalls and curtains on showers. Duh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies