Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2010, 12:37 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
How would someone not notice when they are washing their hands next to someone of the opposite gender?
Who washes their hands?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:37 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
How would someone not notice when they are washing their hands next to someone of the opposite gender?
Because they won't be looking at their genitals?

It's not like some scruffy man with a huge beard is going to walk right into a women's bathroom.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:38 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
What problems do you see occurring?
Peeping toms and other perverts being allowed into women restrooms under the guise of transgendered individuals for one. Like it or not, there are sickos of the straight persuasion in this world. Sorry but I would feel extremely vulnerable had I been forced to share bathroom facilities with males.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:38 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Here's the thing, these things have been present in society for a veyr, very long time. It's just with the current state of the media and the internet, it's just out in the open.

Gender Dysphoria is a real disorder. With the only real cure being a sex change operation, since anything else normally leads to severe depression and even suicide.

So is sex with animals , so do we get little sicky dicky a animal too if he claims to be a zoophile ?

What he is like a serial killer and only feels good about sex and himself when killing someone, should we get all mushy and supply him witrh a few folks to kill ? I know Saddam Hussains sons had a taste for this kind of sex and lust, as do many others .

THERS NO LIMIT TO WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED !

Old 04-20-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I'm not sure Thailand is the best example to use for wisdom as to how to handle sexual concerns in children.
Until they deal with the child sexual slave trade that's pervading their country, they are hardly an example to be held up.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:41 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
And how many peeping toms would claim gender "dysphoria" to be allowed free reign in a woman's bathroom. Sorry but there are too many sicko straight men out there that it isn't worth endangering teenage girls and women just to cater to someone's gender discomfort. Safety trumps comfort!
All teenage boys are peeping Toms. They don't need to claim dysphoria. Maybe you should lighten up. Take a drive to your local Blockbuster and rent Porkey's.

4,697 posts, read 6,449,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I went through 2 pages before I put it up , good thing we have a good forum cop like you on the ball though .
1. No need to manually scan through pages of the forum - use the "Search this forum" feature on the right side of the screen, up towards the top, when you're viewing the thread listing of any forum.

2. You reacted to the first part of my post - that your thread is a duplicate thread (and interestingly, the other thread - 150+ posts - is still active), but you didn't say anything about this:
Also, from the second link provided, first sentence:

"The Maine Human Rights Commission is backing away from controversial plans to issue new guidelines for how schools should accommodate transgender students."

So, a duplicate thread about a non-problem. Good job.
Did you read even the first sentence of the article you linked to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
If more school kids, regardless of sex, showered together that would save water and shower time would be the highlight of the day, plus it promotes good hygiene. Certain restrictions can apply for the safety factor, such as no running even if that guy is slapping her butt with a wet washcloth. Running on a wet floor can cause a slip and fall.
Sorry but no daughter of mine would be allowed to utilize coed shower facilities. Most teenagers are uncomfortable with their bodies and the last thing we need is to force them to share facilities with guys.

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
So is sex with animals , so do we get little sicky dicky a animal too if he claims to be a zoophile ?

What he is like a serial killer and only feels good about sex and himself when killing someone, should we get all mushy and supply him witrh a few folks to kill ? I know Saddam Hussains sons had a taste for this kind of sex and lust, as do many others .

THERS NO LIMIT TO WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED !
Here's the thing.

CHanging your sex?

Legal, can consent, etc.

Sex with animals? Cannot consent, harmful to the animal, illegal.

Killing someone? Highly illegal.

Comparing sex change operations to zoophilia and murder is foolhardy at best.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Right of course. All those LW "Christian Academies." LOL BTW it's not the schools that are failing the children, it's their parents.
Maybe you need to pull up some of the threads on homeschooling where the notion that only "Christians" homeschool has been debunked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies