Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 11:46 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
In a general sense, this is how I feel about these types of issues:

What we should be teaching our children is that nudity is natural, sex isn't evil and that urination is just a bodily function. It's really that simple, and if we stop repressing our children, we'll see rape statistics decline.
Pretty much. If we stop the stigmata America has about sex and the human body, then things won't be nearly as bad.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:49 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,486,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Everyone that can get their children away from the liberal infested public schools will give their child a precious gift. I was able to have my children home schooled by two teachers who decided to take their kids out too.
Homeschooling is to education what inbreeding is to genetics.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:52 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,897,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
The issue of failed public education is so much bigger than this. It leaves one to wonder, can a really responsible parent put their child in one of these warehouses? What kind of environment is that for learning? For quality education? Scrub floors, do whatever you have to, but keep them out of these places, get them into a private school. Or better yet, become a "fringer" and homeschool. Who cares what you are labeled? At least your child will have a SAFE learning environment.

Some of the things going on in these schools would put some parents in shock !

I use to over-hear my grands talking when they spent the summers with me about 10 yr.s ago and it was hair rasing then ! The indoctrination was in full swing already,.

Even then they said you could have sex and stil be a virgin, ' forget the FACT that 1 out of every 4 teens now have herpes !11

Hooking up is just where a girl gives a boy oral sex like gettign a kiss on the cheek anymore . One 12 yr. old little girl was choked to death in back of school bus by a very large boy ! But according to most libs at least she died a virgin !

Who gives a damn , where is the outcry ,why not all over the news like the traitors accusations f spitting or N word ?

Old 04-20-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post

I use to over-hear my grands talking when they spent the summers with me about 10 yr.s ago and it was hair rasing then ! The indoctrination was in full swing already,.

Even then they said you could have sex and stil be a virgin, ' forget the FACT that 1 out of every 4 teens now have herpes !11

Hooking up is just where a girl gives a boy oral sex like gettign a kiss on the cheek anymore . One 12 yr. old little girl was choked to death in back of school bus by a very large boy ! But according to most libs at least she died a virgin !

Who gives a damn , where is the outcry ,why not all over the news like the traitors accusations f spitting or N word ?
Of course, you have proof for all of this, right?

12,711 posts, read 13,486,551 times
Quote:
Because we understand kids have been having sex as long as there has been sex, and having a little snit isn't going to change it?

1,038 posts, read 1,226,346 times
Quote:
Do You Want Boys In Your Daughters Bathrooms? Another insane push by the confused genders
No. I also don't want Martians invading Earth. Does that mean I worry about it. Insane is the correct word for this thread.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Kuh

51 posts, read 39,054 times
Quote:

Are you ok? What are you talking about?

Old 04-20-2010, 11:56 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
This is rough. First of all, I am a gay man. Second of all, I am a man. I know the struggles I've faced being gay. I cannot imagine feeling like I'm in the wrong body and wanting to be a woman, though. Can you even picture what it must feel like to look at your penis and feel like it shouldn't be there? That would be absolute hell.

A little compassion, please.
OH WOW!!! This is a comics dream to get material like this?? Oh boy!!!

Where do I start???

Compassion wasn't the word I was thinking of.

I was thinking if you have a bad thought or thoughts in your head you need to seek help. Seriously. Medication or something.

To accept some of this nonsense is ridiculous!!!

We had black and white rules years ago and you played within the lines.

Now we have a society of nutjobs that want to change everything. Erase the lines....challenge the lines. "Why do we have to do it that way?" "Why can't I have sex with Bobby even if I'm a boy?" WTH?!?!?

"CAUSE THAT'S NOT WHERE YOUR PENIS WAS DESIGNED TO GO!!!!!"

So a guy has a thought to have sex with the neighbor's horse should we accept that? I don't think so. WTH!!!?@!?!?

You talk about a bunch of crazy people in this world!!~!

Anyone that accepts and promotes these behaviors is just as messed up as the ones that do them.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,685,125 times
Wow. Some people live their lives in fear of anything and anyone who is different.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
OH WOW!!! This is a comics dream to get material like this?? Oh boy!!!

Where do I start???

Compassion wasn't the word I was thinking of.

I was thinking if you have a bad thought or thoughts in your head you need to seek help. Seriously. Medication or something.

To accept some of this nonsense is ridiculous!!!

We had black and white rules years ago and you played within the lines.

Now we have a society of nutjobs that want to change everything. Erase the lines....challenge the lines. "Why do we have to do it that way?" "Why can't I have sex with Bobby even if I'm a boy?" WTH?!?!?

"CAUSE THAT'S NOT WHERE YOUR PENIS WAS DESIGNED TO GO!!!!!"

So a guy has a thought to have sex with the neighbor's horse should we accept that? I don't think so. WTH!!!?@!?!?

You talk about a bunch of crazy people in this world!!~!

Anyone that accepts and promotes these behaviors is just as messed up as the ones that do them.

Here's the thing, these things have been present in society for a veyr, very long time. It's just with the current state of the media and the internet, it's just out in the open.

Gender Dysphoria is a real disorder. With the only real cure being a sex change operation, since anything else normally leads to severe depression and even suicide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies