Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,157,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Another insane push by the confused genders .

How much more will the people take of this mental and posible molestation of their children ?

This is like being on another planet . Now they want to allow boys in girls restrooms and even showers in schools and universities .

Have any of you seen how big some of these boys are ? How about the girls going into the boys restrooms and showers ? When will somebody get hurt ?

If you want to get a look at all the girls in your school naked just say your an transgender .

Why is this confused kids problem more important than the safety of all the others ?
Girls have been posing naked for boys since they invented the penis. Get a life.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:11 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,093,726 times
It's bullcrap like this that makes me so happy I was able to get my kids out of the public schools and away from the degenerates on the left.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 04-20-2010 at 07:19 AM..

Old 04-20-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It's bullcrap like this that makes me so happy I was able to get my kids out of the public schools and away from the degenreates on the left.
LOL private school girls are much more promiscuous that public school girls.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:20 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,451,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
www.wnd.com/index.php?

Whats next ! Transgenders in The Showers

I couldn't get all the page to come up but this will take you to news site .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Duplicate thread - see: //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...oms-maine.html

Also, from the second link provided, first sentence:

"The Maine Human Rights Commission is backing away from controversial plans to issue new guidelines for how schools should accommodate transgender students."

So, a duplicate thread about a non-problem. Good job.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
LOL private school girls are much more promiscuous that public school girls.

LOL back. Who said they were in a private school?

Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,644,210 times
The issue of failed public education is so much bigger than this. It leaves one to wonder, can a really responsible parent put their child in one of these warehouses? What kind of environment is that for learning? For quality education? Scrub floors, do whatever you have to, but keep them out of these places, get them into a private school. Or better yet, become a "fringer" and homeschool. Who cares what you are labeled? At least your child will have a SAFE learning environment.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
The issue of failed public education is so much bigger than this. It leaves one to wonder, can a really responsible parent put their child in one of these warehouses? What kind of environment is that for learning? For quality education? Scrub floors, do whatever you have to, but keep them out of these places, get them into a private school. Or better yet, become a "fringer" and homeschool. Who cares what you are labeled? At least your child will have a SAFE learning environment.

Everyone that can get their children away from the liberal infested public schools will give their child a precious gift. I was able to have my children home schooled by two teachers who decided to take their kids out too.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Hell yes, if you want little RW automatons, keep your children away from a real education. Home school them in all the RW blather and ignorance. It's OK most of the top college slots are going to immigrants and foreign students anyway.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:11 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,644,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Hell yes, if you want little RW automatons, keep your children away from a real education. Home school them in all the RW blather and ignorance. It's OK most of the top college slots are going to immigrants and foreign students anyway.

Yes, when it comes down to it, you gotta pick your poison.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:16 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,833,891 times
May God help WND and its followers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies