Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Kuh

51 posts, read 39,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Well the majority of people do have a problem with it, it is getting to be like the race histlers who continue to divide us, people are getting fed up with all the BS from the liberlas agendas .
I got a problem with right wingers,too. I thin they all need to be jailed for life.
But I am an open-minded person. So I'll just accept it. You should be open-minded as well and stop spreading BS. It's just all in your head. Nothing of that is true.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:33 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Well the majority of people do have a problem with it, it is getting to be like the race histlers who continue to divide us, people are getting fed up with all the BS from the liberlas agendas .
And if we let the majority decide all the time, women wouldn't be able to vote, blacks would still be segregated, etc.

Tyranny of the majority doesn't work in America anymore, thankfully.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,897,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It's bullcrap like this that makes me so happy I was able to get my kids out of the public schools and away from the degenerates on the left.

I tried to give you a reputation but it said spread them around ? What I only gave 3 or 4 this week to others here far as I know !

Me too ! I'd hate to think of what might happen if they were in school now to the first fool that tried to influance them .

My kids are almost as old as I am now, haha. My poor grandkids in ccollege are really getting whammed I'm sure .One in elementary who will have to be deprogrammed daily I guess .

Old 04-20-2010, 11:37 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
" Do You Want Boys In Your Daughters Bathrooms?"
It's okay if all are in the same bathroom at the same time. Sounds like fun.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Me too ! I'd hate to think of what might happen if they were in school now to the first fool that tried to influance them .
I find this statement right here heavily ironic.

Why not let the children grow up and decide for themselves what they believe, what they support, and how they should live their life?

I've no problem with how I went through public school, and mine was more...conservative than others.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
LOL private school girls are much more promiscuous that public school girls.

Thats a lie ! Ask an pediatrition who has the most STDs .

i have to hand to you libs at least you'll fight over your right to infect everything tha is good and decent as proven on forums like this

Too bad the same thing can no longer be said about the parents of children now , too many are quite . But more are slowly waing up, just hope its enough to save the young .

Old 04-20-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGene View Post
Duplicate thread - see: //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...oms-maine.html

Also, from the second link provided, first sentence:

"The Maine Human Rights Commission is backing away from controversial plans to issue new guidelines for how schools should accommodate transgender students."

So, a duplicate thread about a non-problem. Good job.

I went through 2 pages before I put it up , good thing we have a good forum cop like you on the ball though .

Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Thats a lie ! Ask an pediatrition who has the most STDs .

i have to hand to you libs at least you'll fight over your right to infect everything tha is good and decent as proven on forums like this

Too bad the same thing can no longer be said about the parents of children now , too many are quite . But more are slowly waing up, just hope its enough to save the young .

I am a parent. My daughter's godfather is gay. Also, STDs are mostly brought by lack of a proper sex education, which we need more rigorus education on such in schools.

But then again, this is America. Metion the word "sex" and everyone gets all huffy.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,532,090 times
In a general sense, this is how I feel about these types of issues:

What we should be teaching our children is that nudity is natural, sex isn't evil and that urination is just a bodily function. It's really that simple, and if we stop repressing our children, we'll see rape statistics decline.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:46 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,486,551 times
Quote:
NO I don't think it is I know it is . And thats all you have to say about this tragidy is to worry about a website ?
There is no tragedy, because it's not a real news site. It's the reincarnation of

Weekly World News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies