Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 06:52 AM

1,463 posts, read 6,223,254 times

Advertisements

rants. I was kind of shocked of the same usuage of words and phrases. It's like they both worshipped in the same place....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36633900
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 06:53 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Somebody is buying into the media driven paranoia.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Ahh, the new liberal agenda...demagogue the Tea Party by equating it with Oklahoma City. Bill Clinton speaks and you numbskulls fall in line.

You people are so predictable and boring.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:59 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
rants. I was kind of shocked of the same usuage of words and phrases. It's like they both worshipped in the same place....

15 years later, hearing McVeigh's confession - Documentaries- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36633900 - broken link)
You are told something by the media and you believe it. Way to think for yourself.

And when you can post an opinion based on actual facts then I will respond to you again.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:03 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Ahh, the new liberal agenda...demagogue the Tea Party by equating it with Oklahoma City. Bill Clinton speaks and you numbskulls fall in line.

You people are so predictable and boring.
they finally became hoarse from screaming 'racism!!!!', this was the next in line.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Actually, after the Clinton government murdered all those people at Waco and Ruby Ridge, McVeigh was born.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:11 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Actually, after the Clinton government murdered all those people at Waco and Ruby Ridge, McVeigh was born.
Do not forget the Bosnian war. For some reason that war was just but Iraq was not. I believe neither were justified but the media and their love affiar with liberals would never speak out against one of their own.

I bet not 1 in 1000 Americans could explain the intricacies of the Bosnian war yet the media sold it to America because they love Democrats.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,434,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I see, so it must be Clinton's fault that the idol of some Teabaggers is a man who MURDERED 168 people..

Typical shameful wingnut logic....

Old 04-20-2010, 07:54 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post

15 years later, hearing McVeigh's confession - Documentaries- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36633900 - broken link)
McVeigh is all you guys have, but the actual violence from 99.9% of the time come from radical groups on the left.

We saw so much more hatred from the left towards Bush, complete with democrat members of the US house and senate publicly calling Bush names and getting crowds of protesters to chant Bush lied. It was so bad under Bush that we had books and movies about assassinating Bush. We had protesters burning effigies of Bush, effigies of Bush hanging by a noose, and acts of violence against military recruitment centers.

All this was considered expressions of free speech, but when the country speaks against the policies of a democrat president, suddenly it's not free speech, it's hate speech and it's encouraging radicals to take matters into their own hands. Keep in mind it was a democrat protester who bit the finger off of a member of the TEA party.

I still have yet to hear 0bama denounce the incendiary rhetoric of his democratic party member of congress and senate who said republicans want people to die and referred to American citizens as Nazis, the KKK, evil mongers, terrorists etc... Which only proves my point, the only free political speech 0bama and the democrats think is allowed is when it comes from democrats and liberals.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:57 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I see, so it must be Clinton's fault that the idol of some Teabaggers is a man who MURDERED 168 people..
I assume you meant to say "Tea Party protesters."

So where are these people? You keep saying they exist, but until you can actually produce a Tea Party protester that "idolizes" McVeigh, you're just blowing hot air out you arse.

Oh, and if you can actually find one McVeigh-idolizing extremist out of the millions of protesters, I'll be happy to denounce them for being the lunatic that they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Typical shameful wingnut logic....
Agreed - you should be very, very ashamed. Maybe someday, when you start thinking and acting like an adult, you'll look back on these threads and realize just how remarkably idiotic some of your rants were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies