Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times

Advertisements

These guys do.. Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

warning: not for those that have issues with the truth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 08:44 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Don't get me wrong ... I was not calling for censorship but just commenting about how disrespectful it is to poke fun at the beliefs of others.

Sure................... but only if it is Islam. Islam is the "sacred cow" of liberals, such that it is not only acceptable, but encourged, to attack Christianity. But heaven forbid, do not criticize Islam! It is not PC and apparently illegal under the leadership of the Fuhrer, given that he has a soft spot for Islam, given his roots and all. It is quite okay to slam Christianity. South Park slams EVERYONE. In the episode in question, they showed Budah snorting a line of coke. I did not hear of any threats from Budhists regarding this.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Also, if radicals are such a "tiny minority" why do they control so many governments, or constitute major portions, like Hamas, Hezbollah, and in control in places like Iran?

I bet if they had free elections in the middle east, in just about EVERY country they would elect islamist governments into power.

We are electing muslims into to power , one in macon Ga. was even asking aout sharia law .

One was sworn in on the quran ! And the Obamas just had Romadan at the White House .

Plus while they go in a kill men ,women and children in Waco muslims in islamburg militant camp is full of ex cons and heavily armed yet are left untouched for years by clintons, bushs and obama.

They re doing what they said they would do soon as they got here in 1913 " building a state within a state" . And they have had all the help they need rom our leaders for decades .

Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
True. Nobody fears making fun of christians or Jews, because you know there won't be any violence in response.

I'm curious, how offended liberals were by the movie with George Carlin and the buddy Jesus, i think it was called Dogma or something like that.

Or were liberals trying to ban the art galleries that had chocolate jesus, or the virgin mary in a bottle of urine?

Don't think so.

The truth is, Liberals are scared to death of Muslims, and will do ANYTHING to not offend them for fear of a violent response.

If anything, i bet libs think the episodes of South Park, like the one about Joseph Smith, were the funniest ones, because it made fun of rligion, with no fear of violent backlash. But as soon as it's their darlings, then they say "oh, you shouldn't offend someone's religious beliefs"
Liberals defend radicals of every kind, the ba thing is they are putting us all under bondage ,the good thing is they are puting us 'ALL under bondage . Thats why liberlism is called a mental disorder . Ironic that liberals are against everything muslims beleive in and are hung off cranes and lampost in muslims nations .

Old 04-21-2010, 10:38 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sure................... but only if it is Islam. Islam is the "sacred cow" of liberals, such that it is not only acceptable, but encourged, to attack Christianity. But heaven forbid, do not criticize Islam! It is not PC and apparently illegal under the leadership of the Fuhrer, given that he has a soft spot for Islam, given his roots and all. It is quite okay to slam Christianity. South Park slams EVERYONE. In the episode in question, they showed Budah snorting a line of coke. I did not hear of any threats from Budhists regarding this.
It'll become more of an issue when their darlings conflict with each other.. Ie, if there are more muslims in the US, there will be more homophobia, and the libs will have to decide which darling is more important to them.

There was a muslim on gay hate crime I think in San Francisco in the past two weeks, and it didn't make national news, but had it been a christian doing the attack, you know it would have made headlines.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:37 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
It'll become more of an issue when their darlings conflict with each other.. Ie, if there are more muslims in the US, there will be more homophobia, and the libs will have to decide which darling is more important to them.

There was a muslim on gay hate crime I think in San Francisco in the past two weeks, and it didn't make national news, but had it been a christian doing the attack, you know it would have made headlines.
Especially when you consider that in places like San Francisco and Berkeley, Palestinian terrorist get more support from people there than does the Israelis who are the target of the terrorist attacks.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:08 PM

698 posts, read 1,509,590 times
I applaud south park for insulting everything and everyone.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:11 PM

They just locked up 5 rough looking rednecks for less than this a week ago .

Old 04-21-2010, 02:08 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
These guys do.. Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

warning: not for those that have issues with the truth
I like that website. I actual visit that on my own free time a couple times a week.

To all these conservatives that are doing what they best -whining and crying-about liberals who defend Islam and saying liberalism is a mental disease, you're all wrong. I am a liberal. I loathe Islam. I think it is a cancer on this world. You all must have (conveniently) missed my post earlier about Muhammad and his pedophile tendencies.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/13830900-post39.html

Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
It is generally the left that defend muslims, but it is refreshing to see at least one that gets it. islam is a cult, not a religion, and it should be destroyed. These people are pure evil and cowards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies