Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 08:37 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,458,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Wow you are very insulting but didnt Obama do drugs doesnt Obama drink now?

Didnt Obama want to do Heroin but he didnt like the dealer. Imagine if he had liked the dealer where he would be. Its almost impossible to kick Heroin
Outside of cigarettes, I don't believe Obama has ever been addicted to anything.

However, that's not the case for Limbaugh and Beck. You know what these rehab places always say: once an addict, always an addict.

In other words, the REAL leaders of the Republican party are an alcoholic and a drug addict....and that would account for much.

How does it feel to be following these two?...You must be proud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 08:41 AM

745 posts, read 1,442,578 times
Quote:
Now, mind you, this 67,000 number doesn't include 'bagger sympathizers...but still. It looks like Faux News and the rest of the wingnut media have been inflating the Teabagger numbers..
the only ones concerned with the tea baggers is the current administration and the Liberal MSM. Obsessed with labeling them racists, terrorists, etc...

FEAR.

Midterm elections around the corner !!!

Old 04-24-2010, 08:50 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,873,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Outside of cigarettes, I don't believe Obama has ever been addicted to anything.

However, that's not the case for Limbaugh and Beck. You know what these rehab places always say: once an addict, always an addict.

In other words, the REAL leaders of the Republican party are an alcoholic and a drug addict....and that would account for much.

Of course you dont I doubt you ever would even if Obama told u he was

Rush isnt the leader of the republican party but there is no telling you that either. Rush hosts a radio show thats it nothing more nothing less

Old 04-24-2010, 08:55 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,458,829 times
Quote:

Rush isnt the leader of the republican party but there is no telling you that either. Rush hosts a radio show thats it nothing more nothing less
Then who is the REAL GOP leader? It sure as heck isn't Steele. He's already had to humiliate himself by apologizing to Limbaugh..

Quote:
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”“My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.”
Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Old 04-24-2010, 10:21 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,375,735 times
Quote:
Yeah you must be right roysoldboy. Everything that doesn't come from Beck and Faux is double talk and lies. Now you're even doubting the CSM..

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
About as ridiculous as you avoiding mention of those 670,000 possible Tea Partiers? Am I wrong in applying the number 10 to 67,000 when that is what your link said?

Old 04-24-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
But its enough to cause liberals to create thread, after thread, after thread...

Obviously you think they hold relevance enough to keep talking about them..
I think that maybe Upton gets his orders to keep after the Tea Party people from the White House. Maybe directly from there.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:

I smoked for 30 years and when about Obama's age decided it was time to break my addiction to nicotine and just did it. Maybe I am just stronger than he is, but I doubt it.

Did you ever look into the fact that nicotine is one of the strongest poisons used by man? People who think they can drink one drink of alcohol and then overcome it with nicotine aren't very smart because the nicotine wins hands down.

An addiction to nicotine is an addiction which some can't beat and it appears that Obama is a closet smoker which makes him just a bit too weak to lead me.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:

When you get your orders from the White House you might say about anything. Of course, that is where too many of these libs get their orders.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:35 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,913,137 times
Oh no, I think old Roy just made it 67,001!

Old 04-24-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Oh no, I think old Roy just made it 67,001!
I see you failed to read the link that went with the number. Try to read it and see where I get the 670,000 then lets talk about what is true and what is not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies