Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 10:19 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,443,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
It sure would explain a lot, we all know that drinking and smoking tends to go together.
How terrible that you would suggest that Bush has a nicotine addiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 10:21 PM

683 posts, read 429,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
How terrible that you would suggest that Bush has a nicotine addiction.
If he did he wouldn't hide it from the media at all costs like someone else does because.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:23 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,443,423 times
Quote:
If he did he wouldn't hide it from the media at all costs like someone else does because.
Yeah. Not wanting to set a bad example for young people is such a terribly irresponsible thing to do. You convinced me! Not.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Yeah. Not wanting to set a bad example for young people is such a terribly irresponsible thing to do. You convinced me! Not.

Thinking that young people aren't smart enough to figure out that you smoke when there's pictures all over the world of you with a cig hanging out of your mouth like a hung over pimp isn't exactly any better.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
He admitted to having drinking problems (alcoholic) years ago but sobered up and became born again christian. Was he lying about being an addict, or did he fall off the wagon? People didn't hold it against him when he said he was clean and sober. See?
I have read articles about Bush being a "Dry Drunk"...

"Dry Drunk" Syndrome and
George W. Bush

Dry drunk is a slang term used by members and supporters of Alcoholics Anonymous and substance abuse counselors to describe the recovering alcoholic who is no longer drinking, one who is dry, but whose thinking is clouded. Such an individual is said to be dry but not truly sober. Such an individual tends to go to extremes.

Katherine van Wormer: Bush and Dry Drunk Syndrome

Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Quote:
Thinking that young people aren't smart enough to figure out that you smoke when there's pictures all over the world of you with a cig hanging out of your mouth like a hung over pimp isn't exactly any better.
Very adult response.
Wrong, unfortunately.
I live in Europe, read European papers, watch European news and don't see "pictures all over the world" followed by your clearly erroneous and racist remarks.
I read Asian papers, as well.

Does everyone who smokes look like a pimp or just our black president?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:42 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
??????

Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Very adult response.
Wrong, unfortunately.
I live in Europe, read European papers, watch European news and don't see "pictures all over the world" followed by your clearly erroneous and racist remarks.
I read Asian papers, as well.

Does everyone who smokes look like a pimp or just our black president?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Anyone who looks like this looks like a washed up pimp with a cig hanging out of their mouth, you can take your attempts at turning this into a race conversation, roll them up and smoke them because I'm not buying it.

http://blackliberal.files.wordpress....-smoking-2.jpg

I couldn't care less about your European papers, news or anything else you speak about for that matter. Google shows millions of hits on the picture I posted above, I guess someone is paying attention to his smoking habits, hell he cared enough about it to comment about "falling off the wagon a few times" after quitting... sounds like a typical addict to me. Oh and before you try it again, no I was not trying to make a racist remark with the "falling off the wagon" comment, Obama said it himself and I'm sure he wouldn't know physical labor if it hit him in the face so a wagon is probably as foreign to him as cutting spending.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:54 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
There's nothing wring with an adult having a beer.

There IS something wrong anytime an alcoholic who is (supposedly) in recovery has a beer.

Also, there is no evidence that I'm aware of that Obama is a drunk, or smokes anything other than cigarettes.
Obama liked drugs in college said he would have done heroin if he would have liked the drug dealer! This is probably what is wrong with his thinking maybe he is smoking more than cigs!

Old 04-30-2010, 02:28 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Interesting how you continue to be off topic.
This is about BUSH. Poisoned by his own drinking.
I linked to a video already.
So much hatred of the black US president does cause some people to continually move to Obama when the subject is clearly their hero Bush.

Quote:
Anyone who looks like this looks like a washed up pimp with a cig hanging out of their mouth, you can take your attempts at turning this into a race conversation, roll them up and smoke them because I'm not buying it.

http://blackliberal.files.wordpress....-smoking-2.jpg

I couldn't care less about your European papers, news or anything else you speak about for that matter. Google shows millions of hits on the picture I posted above, I guess someone is paying attention to his smoking habits, hell he cared enough about it to comment about "falling off the wagon a few times" after quitting... sounds like a typical addict to me. Oh and before you try it again, no I was not trying to make a racist remark with the "falling off the wagon" comment, Obama said it himself and I'm sure he wouldn't know physical labor if it hit him in the face so a wagon is probably as foreign to him as cutting spending.
I'm sure the world is looking up "obama pimp smoking" on google.
The comparison of him smoking to a "pimp" is the racist portion of your remark.

If you don’t care what the rest of the world thinks, why did you make the comment:
Quote:
You’re the one who addressed the rest of the world.

Isn’t this what you think “pimps” look like? It’s your own James O’Keefe.
This is believeable, sure it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies