Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 AM

138 posts, read 165,428 times

Advertisements

I don't care what a persons views are on immigration, this story should about make you sick. It's things like this that scare the crap out of me when I stop to think what kind of country my children will have to deal with 20 years from now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 12:36 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
It doesn't make me sick. I believe the principal had a couple of kids with a confrontational attitude and acted accordingly to avoid trouble. Patriotism had little to do with it and the thing is, everyone knows it but wants to pretend otherwise because they like being angry at something. Anything. Not only isn't this story worth all the threads it spawned, but it didn't need to be reported in a school paper much less make the national news. It's just giving people something to read EVERYTHING THEY WANT into. People are stupid.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:39 AM

33 posts, read 22,615 times
Since when someone can be sent home for this?? WTF!! I would sue the hell out of this school !!!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imforit View Post
Since when someone can be sent home for this?? WTF!!
Learn to read.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:51 AM

33 posts, read 22,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Learn to read.

Shh a liberal. Ever heard of freedom of expression? No. He could have send the Mexicans home duh. They were the ones provoking a fight. But liberals don't get that??

Old 05-07-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imforit View Post
Shh a liberal. Ever heard of freedom of expression? No. He could have send the Mexicans home duh. They were the ones provoking a fight. But liberals don't get that??
Are you literate?

Old 05-07-2010, 12:58 AM

378 posts, read 424,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
EVERY person of mexican descent that I have spoken with in regards to the new Arizona law believes that it is racist.
Of course they do - which proves THEY are racist.

Hispanics are exactly like many blacks and the KKK and skinheads - they support the RACE over the law and what is right or wrong.

It's not about ethics and principles to people like that - their twisted minds twist things around to suit their self-serving purposes.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:03 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Just to be fair: keep in mind that we all profit from the underpaid undocumented workers -- we consumers through low prices for food products and services, and employers through paying sub-minimum-wage salaries (and reaping big profits) through the hard work of poor Mexicans.?
Just to be fair, I would gladly pay more for all the services and products I get if it meant they would all disappear.

Name your price.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:16 AM

111 posts, read 132,501 times
Reposted here from Illegal immigration...

This literally happens every year here in California.

The kids are free to wear what ever they want, sure. (Though at school, you're first amendment right to free speech is restricted). We have to consider, why would they all collectively agree to wear these shirts, specifically on Cinco De Mayo? Was it out of pure coincidence? I think not. I think they were out to be offensive. They know it.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:23 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,575 times
cops or not, those mexican kids would get a wake up notice from me. The are not here legally, so just like their parents, round them up and ship their buts back to south of the border!!! As for the school officals that think it was bad for true American kids to support this country, those school officals need a good ole fashioned horsewhipping. If you are in this country and won't stand up for it,and go so far as to VIOLATE citizens right to support this Nation, ********* and may you die tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies