Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 11:47 AM

683 posts, read 428,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Wow, awhole 6%

I don't remember any of you harping on this, complaining about Soros or the democrat party owning Air America. No bias there.
Well, Air America never had a large enough audience to really matter so nobody cared. Fox News has more viewers than the other news agencies combined in many time slots, therefore the liberals have to attack them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 05:15 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
What do you have against Arabs? How can you support groups like the Young Turks who do nothing but claim that the US is racist/bigoted against Arabs and then you automatically claim that something is wrong with a news agency being tied to Arabs or Muslims in any way?
I have absolutely nothing against Arabs. In fact, they are much more peaceful than Israel. Just curious how the Fox News viewers like having their news filtered through an Arab/Muslim now.

You may notice a bias towards Muslim nations incorporated in the Fox News and their shows.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:32 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,046,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But you left leaners always have said that Murdoch owns the whole thing. Now the Young Turk says different and all of a sudden everything changes. I get to watch the Jerk or however you spell his name occasionally when one of you lefties link it. Unlike you folks I read what you link and never, well unless it comes from certain sources, just refuse to do so. I admit that I can learn now and then from places I don't care for but this guy isn't one of them.
roy boy, can I ask you question?

What's Murdoch's position when it comes to the saudi prince?

Does Rupie enjoy being the tea bagger, or does he prefer being the tea baggee?

For some reason, I'm guessing the latter.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:40 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,232,791 times
Since Congress is against drilling for oil offshore USa, I would wonder how much of Congress is owned by Sheikh 'Yo Manny'.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:10 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
I guess Glenn Beck didn't get the memo!

YouTube - Will This Get Glenn Beck Fired From Fox News?

Old 06-08-2010, 04:55 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,865,243 times
The OP is just another liberal who thinks he or she can control what we all watch on TV. Sorry, I am not a child who needs to be told what I can and can't watch on TV. Fox News does condemn radical Islam. In case you are wondering if you go to Fox News and do a search for radical islam you will find a TON of stories. I would post links but there were 12,000 stories that came up. Maybe the liberals should read the story about children being raised to be suicide bombers and no, it wasn't positive.

Our liberal AG couldn't even use the words the radical islam. Janet Napolitano who is also a liberal doesn't even use the word terrorism. She call terrorism "man caused disasters." If anyone isn't condemning radical Islam, it is the LIBERALS.

Honestly, do liberals think we are all 7 years old and need to have mom and dad tell use what we watch on TV? Sorry liberals, I am turning 30 soon and can figure it out.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:22 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
Lmaooooooo at teabaggers and the right...your source of info comes from an australian and the guy that wouldn't be welcomed in about 90 percent of your homes....

The ignorance of the left just keeps on rolling.

Rupert Murdoch

"Born in Australia, raised in England, now an American citizen, Rupert Murdoch is the founder of News Corporation"

As long as Rupert owns more than the prince he calls the shots baby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies