Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2010, 11:02 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times

Advertisements

So... it turns out that no "bribe" was offered at all. The "job" didn't even come with a paycheck.

Nothin' to see here, folks. Move along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 11:04 AM

683 posts, read 429,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
It's nowhere in the ball park of "election fraud"....LOL

Give us a name of a person who is alleging election fraud?
I am, I've already said that as a US Citizen I feel that this was illegal and corrupt. It is clearly election fraud.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:05 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Then why didn't Rahm Emanual just offer the position to Sestak?
Why isn't Rahm Emanual everywhere at anytime?

That's what I'd like to know!.............LOL

Old 05-28-2010, 11:05 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
The NYT reports today Bill Clinton on behalf of the Obama Admin approached Sestak about a non-paying, prominent advisory position to the President that would allow Sestak to remain in the House.

So not only was the offer not illegal, it was also fully ethical there being no money involved.

Wingers, I'd go on to some other "outrage of the day" material.....You're not going to get much mileage out of this......LOL
Ah, yes but the final answer comes on Fox in about 10 minutes so I will wait to see what Sestak said and what that White House said. According to my girl, Megyn Kelly, there is not agreement.

Megyn is saying just this minute that the White House went through Emanuel to Clinton to Sestak that they would give him a Senior White House advisory board that was unpaid. Sestak only says that he said no so we are still outside looking in, I think.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
I am, I've already said that as a US Citizen I feel that this was illegal and corrupt. It is clearly election fraud.
Nope. You're a sore loser who has no first hand knowledge of what happened other than what you have read. That doesn't cut it.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:10 AM

206 posts, read 194,034 times
Quote:
Nope. You're a sore loser who has no first hand knowledge of what happened other than what you have read. That doesn't cut it.
And neither do you. You only know what lies you read also.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:11 AM

683 posts, read 429,035 times
Quote:
Based on what the parties involved have said publicly I know enough to be very concerned, this has nothing to do with being a sore loser just like Bill Clinton's impeachment had nothing to do with oral sex. This is about honesty, lies, corruption and all of those little things that Democrats like to ignore when they are in power. I'm concerned that the well known corruption of Chicago politics has now been injected into the White House, this story just confirms what a lot of people suspected.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfles View Post
And neither do you. You only know what lies you read also.
Exactly. So until somebody with first hand knowledge comes up with a credible allegation of a crime being committed, sore losers are SOL.....LOL

Old 05-28-2010, 11:12 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
Well we can't impeach that worthless piece of white trash twice, I guess we could take away his Big Macs and make him sleep with his wife for a change.
LOL!!! But if you were him, would you want to sleep with her? Of course he's not in trouble, he's one of Obama's troops, and they can do no wrong

Old 05-28-2010, 11:18 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,704 times
Quote:
Why would there need to be an investigation when you don't have one single person involved with this even alleging anything illegal?
This has to be one of the most moronic statements I have ever heard. If you are involved in something illegal are you going to say something illegal has been done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies