Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2010, 10:54 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,210,460 times

Advertisements

perverts will be perverts.

No need to infiltrate the military with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 11:06 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,739,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
By the time your grandkids are old enough to join the military, if they're really that homophobic, I doubt the military will want them anyway.
You're deluding yourself. You are trying to fight mother nature and you're only going to get so far. And that is not much farther than you are today.

This PC era where millions of the young have been conditioned to take this kind of nonsense seriously will be short lived. Anyone who thinks today's "progressive" movement is the future of mankind is in for a rude awakening. And sooner than you probably think.

Last edited by CrownVic95; 05-29-2010 at 11:50 AM..

Old 05-29-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I would slap a "maturity" label on the youngest boot camp grad faster than I would on many members of this forum.
Ain't it the truth! Sorry I can't rep you again.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:14 AM

66 posts, read 78,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
You can't possibly be this backwards. You're the one defining them by their sexual orientation. Their sexual orientation is no more different than yours is.

Most men dont like penis. Gay men do. So it is different.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:16 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,559,984 times
Quote:
And yet people who opposed "DADT" would protest military bases, ROTC, or military recruiters instead of Congress or the US President since they created and signed the law. Once Congress and the President makes it a law, then the US Military can't do anything to change the law even if they wanted to. I think those protesters knew this but were simply using DADT as an excuse to protest the military.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:19 AM

66 posts, read 78,248 times
Quote:
What's your point? That has nothing to do with the issue at all.
Point is, you dont want your soldier's roommate looking at him like he wants to sexual engage. But if you allow gays in you are forcing me to sleep in the same room with some man who fancys me.

No thanks, I got to keep my eyes open all day when im downrange, last place I want to worry about it is when I sleep.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:20 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,828,186 times
There's already gay people in the military. Passing a bill ending "don't ask, don't tell" isn't going to do anything but let them say, "yeah, I'm gay." They aren't going to suddenly go raping everyone.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
You just don't get it, do you? I guess some people never will.

How difficult it must be for bigots to see that their favorite prejudicial laws are being stripped away.

Whine all you want. You're on the wrong side of history, and your arguments grow weaker with each year that passes.
There you go again with more delusion. You think a generation of PC intimidation wins a war with mother nature for all time to come?

These few PC years will be a flash in the pan in man's history.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:27 AM

5,007 posts, read 15,435,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildrooster27 View Post
Point is, you dont want your soldier's roommate looking at him like he wants to sexual engage. But if you allow gays in you are forcing me to sleep in the same room with some man who fancys me.

No thanks, I got to keep my eyes open all day when im downrange, last place I want to worry about it is when I sleep.

News flash. Gay people are already in the military. Nothing has broken down yet.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:30 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,210,460 times
Quote:
You can't possibly be this backwards. You're the one defining them by their sexual orientation. Their sexual orientation is no more different than yours is.
You're confusing sexual orientation with gender.

Gay men have the same gender as me but they use their gender in perverted ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies