Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:05 PM

16,720 posts, read 29,581,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Other gems are:

- I'm not racist, but....
- Quit being so poltically correct
"It's not a racial issue..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,307,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
typical lib comeback

I pray that was sarcasm. Because if it wasn't, you are basically saying that asking for proof of a claim is crazy.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:02 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,516,738 times
most powerful weapon on 21st century not A bomb not chemical weapons. its the race card.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:05 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,972,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I pray that was sarcasm. Because if it wasn't, you are basically saying that asking for proof of a claim is crazy.
I've seen the pattern many a time here. Instead of liberals looking for information to rebut the claims of whomever, the answer's almost always, I don't believe you links please.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:05 PM

edit

Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 PM

YouTube - Boondocks Season 3 Promo: "The Story of Jimmy Rebel"

Old 06-06-2010, 11:24 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,796,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What benefits are those that are based solely on race? Please elaborate with documentation.
All I had to do was google benefits for "minorities" and the first page came up with this...

Minority Grants and other Benefits for Minorities (http://www.governmentgrantsforus.com/grants-for-minorities - broken link)

and this one....

Affirmative action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Am I saying people don't need help? No, but a poor white boy like me growing up doesn't have the same benefits as a minority.

You can pull a race card to say I'm being a racist all you want, but these are facts.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:25 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,796,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Keep burning those crosses. No, none of you are racists. Just proud white Americans.
This is exactly the point of this thread. To expose people who make comments like this when all I'm doing is giving facts.

You don't even know me and think I'm some kind of racist without knowing my life. You base it on your predetermined notions that all whites hate you if you are black, but they just conceal the hate in public places.

It doesn't even matter what anyone says when they debate race with people like you because you already have it in your mind that people hate blacks when they discuss anything to do with race.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,560,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
You know what though, poor blacks get benefits from government that poor whites don't and white people for the most part try to help those in need when they can but a lot of blacks make white jokes and white people just sit there and take it all the time, but if a white person says "anything" regarding black people in any way that someone doesn't like, they get called racists and get judged by everybody

Of coarse blacks had their struggles back in the day, but as far as equality, I think it's a different ball game these days. Tell me what a black person can't do that a white person can these days if they both had the same money?
Translation: I don't like Black people so I'm going to make up a few "facts"

- I feel that Whites are superior so I will just simply refuse to accept the notion that there are more Whites on welfare than Blacks.

- Because I believe that White people are superior they are naturally more generous.

- And last but not least....why can't I tell n----r jokes (in public) without being judged as a racist? Some of my "best friends" are Black

Old 06-07-2010, 12:00 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,560,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
All I had to do was google benefits for "minorities" and the first page came up with this...

Minority Grants and other Benefits for Minorities (http://www.governmentgrantsforus.com/grants-for-minorities - broken link)

and this one....

Affirmative action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Am I saying people don't need help? No, but a poor white boy like me growing up doesn't have the same benefits as a minority.

You can pull a race card to say I'm being a racist all you want, but these are facts.
Certain types of White people spend so much time and energy focused on the little scraps and crumbs that are tossed at Black people that they forget to look around for what is really available to them.

Scholarships that Target White Ethnicities -- Diversity is also White

US-Ireland Alliance: FAQ | Scholarships

Polish Scholarship Fund, Inc. - Sponsorship

The National Italian American Foundation

Sons of Norway Foundation — Scholarships

PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation

The National Italian American Foundation

Grant Funding for Irish American Symposium: The Celtic Irish Cosmos | Illinois Humanities Council

http://www.cttech.org/WILCOX/School-...o-American.PDF
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies