Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 05:06 AM

16,374 posts, read 10,567,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
You beat me to it, I was thinking about it! Actually winning a wild card game, then losing the division, is pretty much the same as Peyton last year, a 13-3 record, you skip the wild card round! They both lost in the division round.

He won a playoff game in 2011, a wild card round, and didn't have the fire power to hang with Brady in the division round. Peyton didn't have to play the wild card round 2012, a 13-3 division gave Broncos the bye to play in the division round, losing barely to the Ravens who won the Super Bowl.

The fact he won a wild card game in Denver never was a strong point, seriously.
Pretty sure the Pats won that division playoff game 75-2 if I'm not mistake. Mod edit-one sentence deleted.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 01-14-2014 at 08:10 AM..

Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,230,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Pretty sure the Pats won that division playoff game 75-2 if I'm not mistake. Mod edit-one sentence deleted.
45-10 Pats over Tebow's Broncos but you might've rounded up.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:01 PM

16,374 posts, read 10,567,818 times
I have no idea what my sentence read that was deleted but it must have been over the top, sorry about that.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:22 PM

26,332 posts, read 49,329,585 times
Press reports say Tim Tebow was invited by the Eagles to come workout with them. Myself, I wish this huge (mod edit) would just go away, his 15 minutes are up.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 03-18-2015 at 07:29 PM..

Old 03-16-2015, 08:35 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,324,828 times
As far as I'm concerned, Tebow's career was sabotaged by Urban Meyer and the way Tebow was trained by that coaching staff, almost like the anti-NFL quarterback. I feel bad for Tebow. And to boot the media played his "Tebowing" way too much. I am not religious, but the guy would kneel on the sidelines and the damn cameras would be all over him. He never had a chance.

Old 03-16-2015, 10:18 PM

11,489 posts, read 11,195,779 times
If any coach can make him into something, it's CK.

Old 03-17-2015, 12:04 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,230,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
If any coach can make him into something, it's CK.

If any coach can make him into something, it's Bill Belichick.

Old 03-17-2015, 04:18 PM

2,471 posts, read 4,035,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Do you understand what a narcissist is? The fact that Tim Tebow is CLEARLY a narcissist doesn't make him an a**hole or a bad person. It just means he's very self obsessed.

Creating a foundation to help people is nice. Calling that Foundation the Tim Tebow foundation is narcissistic. Building a hospital is nice. Plastering your name on it in 20 foot tall letters in narcissistic.

I mean honestly! Check the website for his foundation: Tim Tebow Foundation | Bringing Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day.

I see a bunch of giant photos of his big dumb face. Absolutely nothing about what the foundation does.

Even going to the about page, I get this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tebow Foundation
From a very early age, my parents instilled in me the importance of God’s word, the salvation we have in His Son Jesus and the responsibility we have to give back to others. That’s why in 2010, I was so excited to create the Tim Tebow Foundation with a mission to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need.

This foundation and all of our outreach initiatives were primarily created to show God’s love to children around the world. I encourage you to explore this site and see how we have been able to accomplish our mission through God’s blessings and the support of our generous donors and partners.

We hope that you will consider joining our team through prayer and financial support. Together we can make a difference!
Even the about page of his foundation is all about him. Look at how frequently he is injected into the description. Still don't have a f*cking clue what his foundation does. All I know is he's a big fan of himself and Jesus and wants your money.

Tim Tebow does some nice things. But he's definitely a narcissist.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 03-18-2015 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: nothing here I can save.

Old 03-20-2015, 11:59 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,631,813 times
He is done when it comes to football, but the media loves him more than anything for some reason!!! How many great college football quarterbacks have failed in the NFL?? Countless!!!
Why the media love on this guy so much is beyond me!!

This thread should be permanently closed.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:30 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,011,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies2011 View Post
Do you understand what a narcissist is? The fact that Tim Tebow is CLEARLY a narcissist doesn't make him an a**hole or a bad person. It just means he's very self obsessed.

Creating a foundation to help people is nice. Calling that Foundation the Tim Tebow foundation is narcissistic. Building a hospital is nice. Plastering your name on it in 20 foot tall letters in narcissistic.

I mean honestly! Check the website for his foundation: Tim Tebow Foundation | Bringing Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day.

I see a bunch of giant photos of his big dumb face. Absolutely nothing about what the foundation does.

Even going to the about page, I get this:

Even the about page of his foundation is all about him. Look at how frequently he is injected into the description. Still don't have a f*cking clue what his foundation does. All I know is he's a big fan of himself and Jesus and wants your money.

Tim Tebow does some nice things. But he's definitely a narcissist.
I doubt Tebow made the website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football