Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 12:33 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Yes, Burress will always be a bit of a headcase. Not as much as T. Owens, but not too far from that level either.

Sure, I like games. I'm in. But what if it ends in a tie?
I think it would take a lot to be on the level with TO!!

Oh...it won't end in a tie!! My prediction is Steelers by a field goal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 12:41 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,922,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I think it would take a lot to be on the level with TO!!

Oh...it won't end in a tie!! My prediction is Steelers by a field goal!
Here's ESPN's preview of the game. The line is Steelers by 1.5.

But I predict NYG will come out on top.

So, if you're a Texas girl at heart, shouldn't you be a Cowboys or Texans fan?

Old 10-25-2008, 12:46 PM

I will NEVER be a CRYBOY fan!! I do cheer for the Texans when they aren't playing my beloved STEELERS! I was born and bred in Steeler Country, but I love Texas. I have already researched Austin for the Steeler bar within city liimits so I have someplace to watch the games after I move there!

Old 10-25-2008, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I will NEVER be a CRYBOY fan!! I do cheer for the Texans when they aren't playing my beloved STEELERS! I was born and bred in Steeler Country, but I love Texas. I have already researched Austin for the Steeler bar within city liimits so I have someplace to watch the games after I move there!
OK, that's good you don't like the Cowgirls. You must be riding high since Big Ben lead your team to a SB win a couple years ago. I know what that feeling is like.

That'll be a huge change going to Austin. You'll have to become a U. TX Longhorns college football fan. But Austin's a fun city.

Old 10-25-2008, 01:38 PM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,132 posts, read 2,104,546 times
Default Plax getting more fines !!

Quote:
OK, that's good you don't like the Cowgirls. You must be riding high since Big Ben lead your team to a SB win a couple years ago. I know what that feeling is like.

That'll be a huge change going to Austin. You'll have to become a U. TX Longhorns college football fan. But Austin's a fun city.
It's nice to see you back beowulf7! NorthJersey.com: Giants must ward off WR (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Giants_must_ward_off_WR.html - broken link)

Old 10-25-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcian View Post
It's nice to see you back beowulf7! NorthJersey.com: Giants must ward off WR (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Giants_must_ward_off_WR.html - broken link)
Thanks, Marcian. It's good to be back.

I'm sure the Giants have a bounty on Ward.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:

I'm sure the Giants have a bounty on Ward.
That's being looked into by the NFL!

Old 10-25-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:

I'm already a huge UT fan! \m/ = Hook 'em Horns! Yeah...still on that SB high... It was great getting that 5th ring for the

Old 10-26-2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
That's being looked into by the NFL!
D'oh!

Quote:
I'm already a huge UT fan! \m/ = Hook 'em Horns! Yeah...still on that SB high... It was great getting that 5th ring for the
You'll fit right in Austin. But UT gave their fans a scare by pulling off a fortunate 4-pt. win over OK St. Let's see how they fare against TX Tech's potent offense.

I'm riding a high from seeing my school beat Pitt in Pitt yesterday and hope the Giants can repeat their success today vs. the Steelers ... starting in less than 2 hours.

Old 10-26-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
D'oh!

You'll fit right in Austin. But UT gave their fans a scare by pulling off a fortunate 4-pt. win over OK St. Let's see how they fare against TX Tech's potent offense.

I'm riding a high from seeing my school beat Pitt in Pitt yesterday and hope the Giants can repeat their success today vs. the Steelers ... starting in less than 2 hours.
Well, that's crap about Hines Ward...How many "BAD" hits do you think he has taken and besides, it was a clean hit he made. What about the hit Polamalu took last week--it knocked his helmet off!!

Who is your high school? I don't even follow Pitt! I work on the campus of Pitt and could care less about them or Penn State!!

Remember--friendly rep points to the winner today!! I still say Steelers by a field goal!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football