Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 04:43 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,039 times

Advertisements

Washington @ Tennessee
Baltimore @ Los Angeles Chargers

Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Dallas
Minnesota @ Detroit
New York Giants @ Indianapolis
Jacksonville @ Miami
Buffalo @ New England
Green Bay @ New York Jets
Houston @ Philadelphia
Atlanta @ Carolina
Los Angeles Rams @ Arizona
Chicago @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ New Orleans
Kansas City @ Seattle

Denver @ Oakland
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 04:47 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,039 times
I tallied up my ATS picks for this season and I'm 26-14 for 65%. And my regular pick em picks I am 143 -79 for 64.4%

I guess that is consistency.

Old 12-18-2018, 05:00 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,614,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
I tallied up my ATS picks for this season and I'm 26-14 for 65%. And my regular pick em picks I am 143 -79 for 64.4%

I guess that is consistency.
Absolutely. You could be an NFL Pickwatch expert, Bill!

Old 12-18-2018, 05:20 PM

14,327 posts, read 14,627,647 times
143-79 is awesome and definitely better than many at NFL Pickwatch!

Old 12-18-2018, 09:21 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,091,923 times
A week until Christmas.......

Redskins @ TITANS Unless you are a fan of either team, there may be better things to watch, such as the Armed Forces Bowl between Army and Houston or the Donald Trump "You're Fired" Bowl between Louisville and North Carolina OR tune into "How the Grinch Stole Christmas from the Redskins" on ABC For the upteenth time

Ravens @ San Angeles/ HOMELESS CHARGERS The Ravens could have their playoff hopes squashed here.....unless the Steelers lose, in which case it will come down to next week's battle against the Browns....And hoping the Steelers mess up again. Meanwhile, I hate that the Chargers are winning, not so much because I dislike then, but because I hate seeing paid sportswriters getting anything close to right.
If you want to skip this game, there is a Hallmark Made for TV Christmas film called "Homeless for Christmas, about a football player named Phillip Rivers who gets a blanket at the Homeless shelter where he sleeps, turns out the blanket has magical powers and allows him to become a decent QB the weekend before Christmas.......

Bengals @ BROWNS I think the Stripey Cats have too many problems to beat the Brownies, who are playing now for a winning season after decades of losing Here's the deal...The Brownies COULD hypothetically tie for the division crown IF they win everything and the Ravens and Steelers lose.

Succaneers @ COWBOYS IF I pick the wrong team they win, if not they lose, who knows, the Cowboys are so inconsistent the Succaneers are poorly coached mess right now.

VIKINGS @ Detroit Rock City Lions While the Vikings are celebrating YULE, The Lions should be asking Matt Stafford to give that money back.

New York Football Giants @ COLTS I predict a team wearing blue and white will win

Jaguars @ MY FINZ Well, the Jags need to lose and get a good craft pick for a new QB. MY FINZ need to think about a new QB as well, but until they get a decent offensive line, it is going to be a snowless Christmas in Miami

Bill's Buffaloes @ EVIL PATRIOTS

SUSAN's PACKERS @ La Guardia Jets

Texans @ EAGLES

Falcons @ PINK PANTHERS Bad Division Matchup between two bad teams

RAMS@ Pesky Red Birds

BEARS @ San Francisco/Bay Area 4&10ers

Steelers @ SAINTS Breezy Drew Brees wraps up Home Field Advantage while Big Ben forces his team into a hole for next week.

Chiefs @ SEAHAWKS Both teams need a win. Seahawks need a win to wrap up seed number 5 , while the Chefs want home field advantage Vs the number 5 seed

Broncos @ RAIDERS The NFL is rigged anyway. This may well be Chuckies last game in Oakland, as the team may well go to Vegas next year So of COURSE they are going to finish with a win against their arch nemesis the Donkeys at home They have to go out that way....After All ...They owe that to the fans of Oakland

Old 12-19-2018, 02:17 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,048,500 times
Week 16
Titans
Chargers
Packers
Browns
Cowboys
Vikings
Patriots
Panthers
Colts
Eagles
Dolphins
Bears
Rams
Saints
Broncos
Chiefs

Old 12-19-2018, 05:55 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,939,382 times
Great job Bill!

Old 12-19-2018, 05:56 AM

14,327 posts, read 14,627,647 times
Titans
Chargers
Packers - Can the Pack win one on the road? What a year, and 2019 will be very interesting!
Browns
Cowboys
Vikings
Patriots
Falcons
Colts
Eagles
Dolphins
Bears
Rams
Saints
Broncos
Seahawks

Season: 134-88

Old 12-19-2018, 09:10 AM

2,217 posts, read 3,905,436 times
Washington @ Tennessee

Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Dallas
Minnesota @ Detroit
Jacksonville @ Miami
Buffalo @ New England
Houston @ Philadelphia
Atlanta @ Carolina
Chicago @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ New Orleans
Kansas City @ Seattle

Denver @ Oakland 45 pts

Old 12-19-2018, 11:00 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,920,209 times
Can I be a latecomer to the party?

Washington @ Tennessee

Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Dallas
Minnesota @ Detroit
Jacksonville @ Miami
Buffalo @ New England
Houston @ Philadelphia
Atlanta @ Carolina
Chicago @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ New Orleans
Kansas City @ Seattle

Denver @ Oakland
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football