Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2023, 10:02 AM

296 posts, read 530,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Bengals @ Ravens
Steelers @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Chargers @ Packers
Raiders @ Dolphins
Giants @ Commanders
Cowboys @ Panthers
Titans @ Jaguars
Cardinals @ Texans
Buccaneers @ 49ers
Jets @ Bills
Seahawks @ Rams
Vikings @ Broncos
Eagles @ Chiefs

Byes: Colts, Falcons, Patriots, Saints
Too many upsets last week. Thanks to Aqua for the stats update. I am having a lot fun doing this. In the words of the immortal Bill Belichick............"Onto week 10"

CIN @ BAL.........CIN for the upset

PITT @ CLE.........NCAA div. III matchup ....CLE for the win. By 3

CHI @ DET ...........7-1 Detroit in the Motor City ......DET baby by 21

LAC @ GB.........GB in Lambeau, another 3 pointer

LV @ MIA..........Raiders are pumped but MIA at home for the win by 14.

NYG @ WAS.........Snore .......WAS , by 3

DAL @ CAR..........This is gonna be ugly. DAL by atleast 40

TEN @ JAX........JAX to rebound this week. Nothing big , by 7

ARI @ HOU ......No way Arizona wins 2 in a row.....HOU by 10

TB @ SF ............TB and Baker magic by 3

NYJ @ BUF ........NYJ might actually pull this off

SEA @ LAR ......LAR by 7

SNF :::MIN @ DEN....No way Denver wins 2 in a row...SKOL : MIN

MNF :: PHI @ KC.......could be a preview of SB but I hate Mahomes: PHI

Good luck everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2023, 11:42 AM

27,231 posts, read 44,171,970 times
Bengals @ Ravens
Hard to choose against Ravens after last couple weeks.

Steelers @ Browns
Despite Watson injury feel like Browns want this one badly

Bears @ Lions
Barring an implosion, Lions easily

Chargers @ Packers
Packers cannot outgun the Chargers

Raiders @ Dolphins
After bye-week Fins refreshed/refocused?

Giants @ Commanders
Hartman puts up more ridiculous stats and stay barely playoff relevant

Cowboys @ Panthers
Another sub .500 team for the Pokes to beat up on

Titans @ Jaguars
If not a mirage the Jags potential resumes itself

Cardinals @ Texans
Might be a nailbiter if Kyler Murray puts on a show and AZ shows up with some defense

Buccaneers @ 49ers
49ers let down after big win?

Jets @ Bills
A pissed off Bills team responds

Seahawks @ Rams
SEA seems to be getting a bit stronger every week

Vikings @ Broncos
Broncos making a run? Oh what fun if so!

Eagles @ Chiefs
KC ready to make a statement

Old 11-15-2023, 02:50 PM

339 posts, read 149,761 times
10-4 last week, not sure how it happened but I'll take it!!! I'll be home this weekend so I should catch the majority of the games. I'll be at home though since Formula 1 is racing this weekend & I want to be out of the traffic generated. Thank goodness the Falcons aren't playing since they win when I don't pick them and lose when I do. My Broncos are showing signs of life FINALLY. Granted they have been close wins these past 2 games but I'll take it!

Week #11

Bengals @ Ravens
Steelers @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Chargers @ Packers
Raiders @ Dolphins
Giants @ Commanders
Cowboys @ Panthers
Titans @ Jaguars
Cardinals @ Texans
Buccaneers @ 49ers
Jets @ Bills
Seahawks @ Rams
Vikings @ Broncos-SNF I know Vikings are on an upswing but I can't pick against my team right now & I need some hope lol!
Eagles @ Chiefs-MNF I'll miss this game, working Monday night!

Old 11-15-2023, 06:34 PM

2,076 posts, read 1,627,305 times
Week 11:

Ravens
Browns
Lions
Dolphins
Chargers
Commanders
Cowboys
Jaguars
Texans
49ers
Bills
Seahawks
Broncos
Chiefs

94-56 season

Old 11-15-2023, 07:20 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,065,002 times
Bengals @ Ravens
Steelers @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Chargers @ Packers
Raiders @ Dolphins
Giants @ Commanders
Cowboys @ Panthers
Titans @ Jaguars
Cardinals @ Texans
Buccaneers @ 49ers
Jets @ Bills
Seahawks @ Rams
Vikings @ Broncos
Eagles @ Chiefs

Old 11-16-2023, 05:14 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,468,470 times
It looks pretty straightforward this week, so I'll probably go 5-9 again. Taking almost all home teams has never worked.

Bengals @ Ravens
Steelers @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Chargers @ Packers-Go Pack Go!!!!
Raiders @ Dolphins
Giants @ Commanders
Cowboys @ Panthers-Lone wolfing a loss on this one.
Titans @ Jaguars
Cardinals @ Texans
Buccaneers @ 49ers-Guess who's back!!!
Jets @ Bills
Seahawks @ Rams
Vikings @ Broncos
Eagles @ Chiefs-I'll go with Travis Kelce in the Kelce Bowl.

Last edited by maniac77; 11-16-2023 at 05:46 AM..

Old 11-16-2023, 06:45 AM

14,336 posts, read 14,666,293 times
I went more home, too and that hasn't worked well for me! We'll see! Thanks for the Go Pack Go! Enjoy the games!

Old 11-16-2023, 09:01 AM

78,734 posts, read 60,939,328 times
Just noting it's odd to see such a good Thursday night game.

Old 11-16-2023, 09:11 AM

7,609 posts, read 6,118,335 times
Default WEEK 11, NFL Picks, Thanksgiving Recipe (free)

I Double Checked the schedule so that I do not choose a third team. My day got easier, so I can do this now, although that means we are working Monday through Wednesday next week (not seeing any one on Thursday Friday or the weekend) SO That is going to cram a lot of cases into three days....

Bengals @ NEVERMORE, BALTIMORE RAVEN CROWS (Already Picked) The Crows continue to burn my picks while the AFC North is the strongest division. If the teams do not cannibalize each other with multiple division games to go, then as it sits now, 4 teams from the division would make the playoffs.

Steelers @ BROWNIES Here is another one I am taking the edible Brownies at home but of course rooting for the Steelers. I think the Brownies Defense is the key. No DeShaun Watson, no comment on how it happened either. And I checked and YES the BROWNIES are in Fact hosting this game.

Bears @ DETROIT ROCK CITY LIONS Da bears get their regular QB back which is likely not a good thing in the grand scheme of things. The Rock City Lions are starting to gel as a team and should continue into a home day advantage on both Thanksgiving and the first round of playoffs.

Homeless Skid Row Chargers @ ACME PACKERS Something tells me that the Packers will just get lucky here against the homeless Chargers, who I loathe.

Raiders @ MY FINZ A classic old school matchup, look for high scoring, lots of TDs and a win for my FINZ !

New York Football Giants @ REDSKINS I just could not watch this if it were on TV...

COWBOYS @ Panthers Blow out of the week, would not be surprised if Dak put 50 against a bad Panthers defense. IF the NFL is truly rigged, and some believe that it is, then the Cowboys will put up 70 so that the league can use that as a marketing tool for when they play My Finz on Christmas Eve.

Titans @ JAGUARS Remember the Titans are getting so bad that the coach will be on the pink slip list in January, and Trevor Lawrence finally has a system that works for him.

PESKY RED BIRDS @ Texicans Kyler Murray visits the Lovie Smith show for a video game demo prior to the crummy game of the week. Little Kyler Murray, who, due to a knee surgery, is now only 4'9" tall, led his team to a victory in last week's birds attack. This week thankfully, we have no bird violence on the slate this week.

Buccaneers @ MANIAC's 49ERS. People here in the Tampa area have been misled by the local media to think that the Pirates are somehow better than they are and that Baker Mayfield is somehow All-Pro material. Well, if he is so good, then why are there no commercials starring Baker Mayfield? Hmmmm? The good and right thing to do, on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, would be for the 49ers to get 500 yards on offense just to bring the Gulf Coast of Florida back to reality, which is that Todd Bowles and this team are NOT any good.

La Guardia Grounded Jets @ BILL's BUFFALOES When they made the schedule, they probably thought Aaron Rogers and Josh Allen tied for first place would be a great game. BUT now, the Buffaloes are so frustrated that they fired the Offensive coach, while Aaron Rogers is now the QB coach for the Jets. Not sure who to pick here, coin flip says Buffaloes.

SEAHAWKS @ Rams Pete Carrol wants home field advantage, and to get that, he must win out against teams like the Rams and the Pesky Red Birds as well as against the 49ers next time. SO this is a big road game against a banged up Ram herd.

Vikings @ BRONCOS GREY CUP Action kicks off prior to this game, as the ALOUTTES look to be the magic team over Jason and the Argonauts.... Sine that is a 6 PM start, I will not be able to watch this game. BUT I really think that the Broncos are finally starting to figure out which way to move the ball, and the Vikings, being unable to mount a siege in the altitude and thin air of Denver, will fall by a few points.

-----------A SUPER BOWL REMATCH------------------

Eagles @ CHIEFS First time this season that a Super Bowl rematch with both teams being in first seed if the playoffs ended today. While not a classic rematch like say the Packers and Raiders, I look forward to seeing what Peyton and Elo come up with for their show. Watching those tow has made Monday Night Football good again.

Byes: Colts, Falcons, NEW EVIL PATRIOTS, Saints Jokes about how many turkeys Mike McCarthy will eat next Thursday and How Bill O'Bozo has ruined the Patriots offense.

My Old Lady has this cool recipe and it is so easy.
First, he has me go out in the back in about April and plant sweet potatoes in our potato box. Then I have my youngest son go out and dig them up two weeks before Thanksgiving. We let them cure for 10 days, getting the skins and flavors just right.
And she peels Slices and chops a few of them and puts them in an open baking dish, then into the oven with 2 tbs brown Sugar and 2 TSP cinnamon for 30 to 45 minutes at 400 degrees until soft. She then adds butter, mashes them up, covers them with MARSHMELLOWS and puts them back in for about 1-2 minutes under the Broil. The MArshmellows melt but do not scorch and then onto the Thanksgiving Buffet.

Old 11-16-2023, 09:41 AM

17,691 posts, read 15,415,747 times
Just want to bring up a point here..

Do we want to start the week 12 topic a little earlier than normal?

Many folks are going to be on vacation or otherwise running around next week.. Thanksgiving seems to be a time when a lot of people forget to get their picks in.

While there would certainly be no requirement to put your picks in early.. Maybe having the topic available for those who know they're going to be out or running around so that they can make their picks before Tuesday?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football