Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2014, 09:50 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,608,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol.
Just bookmarking this so I can use this quote after the game in a couple weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 07:15 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,537,263 times
My girlfriend who is not a football fan was scared for the reporter who interviewed Richard Sherman after the game she "Oh my girl Baby, is he gonna fight her" I just started laughing and explained that tomorrow(today) the internet is going to exploded with white people saying how terrible of a person Richard Sherman is. Google: "Richard Sherman" to see what I mean. That rant caught me off guard but its going to be remembered by Niner fans for a long time.

Old 01-20-2014, 07:32 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,672,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
My girlfriend who is not a football fan was scared for the reporter who interviewed Richard Sherman after the game she "Oh my girl Baby, is he gonna fight her" I just started laughing and explained that tomorrow(today) the internet is going to exploded with white people saying how terrible of a person Richard Sherman is. Google: "Richard Sherman" to see what I mean. That rant caught me off guard but its going to be remembered by Niner fans for a long time.
Fairly narrowed minded and racist comment by you, not Richard!

Old 01-20-2014, 07:34 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,411,657 times
Default Sherman is embarrassing...even to Hawk fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
Class, dignity, and humility are preferred. Not yet another loud mouth buffoon. Sherman is embarrassing. Having put his foot in his mouth, he no doubt will be targeted next season by players around the league. I don't see him having a long career in the NFL. Too ignorant, overrated. Face it, even black people are tired of seeing this type of ignorant behavior. Class, dignity, humility. "Play the game, play it hard, and let that speak for itself." - Jim Brown

I'm hoping that his words light a fire under the Niners, and next season, the Hawks will get their arses kicked by an even better, hungrier, smarter, more intense Niners team. If fact, count on that.

Good luck to the Hawks in the SB. May the best team win.

Old 01-20-2014, 07:54 AM

My initial reaction about Shermans comments were, Doosh bag..
Then I saw more highlights and if you noticed, Sherman raced over to Crabtree seconds after the play, patted him on the butt and then stuck out his hand to shake and Crabtree pushed his face away.. makes you wonder if Sherman's reaction might have been different had Crabtree shook Sherman's hand.. hum.

Regardless, Sherman's reaction certainly taints him as a poor sport and likely will hurt his pocket book..

Old 01-20-2014, 08:00 AM

24,447 posts, read 23,117,922 times
Sherman had to make a complete @#$ of himself on national TV after making a great play. They say crack will do that to you....

Old 01-20-2014, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Sherman had to make a complete @#$ of himself on national TV after making a great play. They say crack will do that to you....
Crack or PEDs.

Old 01-20-2014, 08:11 AM

4,674 posts, read 3,873,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
My initial reaction about Shermans comments were, Doosh bag..
Then I saw more highlights and if you noticed, Sherman raced over to Crabtree seconds after the play, patted him on the butt and then stuck out his hand to shake and Crabtree pushed his face away.. makes you wonder if Sherman's reaction might have been different had Crabtree shook Sherman's hand.. hum.
No. That's just Sherman being the obnoxious jerk that he is. It's similar to when he did the golf clap for Roddy White after White scored a TD on him when the Falcons beat the Seahawks last year.

Old 01-20-2014, 08:17 AM

16,323 posts, read 10,454,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
No. That's just Sherman being the obnoxious jerk that he is. It's similar to when he did the golf clap for Roddy White after White scored a TD on him when the Falcons beat the Seahawks last year.
Yeah anyone knocking Crabtree for not wanting to shake Sherman's hand seconds after a heartbreaking play that ended their season is way off base. It was yet another in a long list of classless moves by Richard Sherman. Being a sore loser is one thing but being a bad winner is so much worse.

Old 01-20-2014, 08:59 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,537,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Fairly narrowed minded and racist comment by you, not Richard!
How so I was just pointing out the obvious. Niners fans are going to remember that comment. How is that racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football