Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 07:10 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,350 times

Advertisements

It looks like the considerable defensive talent on the Jets is quickly gelling. A big win for the Green and White!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 07:28 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
It looks like the considerable defensive talent on the Jets is quickly gelling. A big win for the Green and White!

I was very happy to see them remain aggressive in the 4th quarter, sending 5, 6, 7 men rather than falling into the 'prevent' defense trap.

Old 09-20-2009, 08:50 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,784,320 times
From a Giants fan...

Good win today, Jets! Jets look like the top team along with Pitt in the AFC this year. The Texans and Patsies are two of the best in the AFC and in the NFL. The way the Jets handled both of them is impressive. Sanchez is a great QB and I think your team did well to secure him.

Even though I'm a Giants fan, I've always kept up with the Jets also, and the past few years frustrated me because I thought they were very good and just had a lot of hard luck losses. It's great to see them finally nail down the W's they deserve!

Best of luck for the season, I'll be watching this very good and exciting Jets team.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:37 PM

52,684 posts, read 47,937,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
From a Giants fan...

Good win today, Jets! Jets look like the top team along with Pitt in the AFC this year. The Texans and Patsies are two of the best in the AFC and in the NFL. The way the Jets handled both of them is impressive. Sanchez is a great QB and I think your team did well to secure him.

Even though I'm a Giants fan, I've always kept up with the Jets also, and the past few years frustrated me because I thought they were very good and just had a lot of hard luck losses. It's great to see them finally nail down the W's they deserve!

Best of luck for the season, I'll be watching this very good and exciting Jets team.

Well, if nothing else, it's a start. The Jets have not always been regarded as a winning team, but they're certainly playing like it now. Rex Ryan got his first head coaching win over my Texans on the road, so for him and the Jets to beat New England is a huge step forward, especially when staving off any comeback by Tom Brady.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:51 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
From a Giants fan...

Football fans in NYC have to be ecstatic today, with both of their teams picking up HUGE wins yesterday!

Old 09-21-2009, 08:32 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,485,947 times
I think the Jets division is considerably weaker than it has been the past 8 years and the door is wide open for them to win it. I hope they do also, I like this team.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:48 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,733,591 times
i aint a Jets fan... but i watched the Jets and Pats, and all i can say is good jobs guys Glad the jets beat the Pats

Old 09-27-2009, 07:27 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,246,732 times
Question Why didnt Danny Woodhead make the Jets squad?

??????

Old 09-28-2009, 12:42 PM

8,803 posts, read 10,238,998 times
Whoo-hoo, Jerricho Cotchery had a good day yesterday! Wow, Jets are 3-0. Quite impressive thus far.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:48 PM

111 posts, read 235,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
??????
Woodhead is on the practice squad. Maybe he'll be activated if someone gets hurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football