Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 05:13 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,297,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Exactly, you finally said something that somewhat makes sense. Of course he is not going anywhere!
The only place he is going is the grave he dug himself in!

I would say making 1.6 million a year is pretty good, wish I could dig myself in that kind of hole.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:30 PM

218 posts, read 756,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Heck Vick fits right in with the Philly fans, they are the "low class" leader of fans in pro sports anyway.
meanwhile, "sinners" on these posts really need to forgive, don't they

Old 08-17-2009, 06:51 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,617,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatSayYou View Post
meanwhile, "sinners" on these posts really need to forgive, don't they
I forgive them for being low class sports fans.... LMAO

I actually have brought up "sin" because the morallity police seems to think that Vick is the worst thing since Adolf Hitler. They have made it into a morality issue.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,617,939 times
Quote:
Exactly, you finally said something that somewhat makes sense.

meanwhile I'm still waiting for you to say something that makes sense......

Old 08-17-2009, 06:55 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,701,352 times
I can see that at the time, he probably didn't care about his career. He was too busy with his thug buddies, doing basement, underground, dog-fighthing. Once a thug, always a thug, in most cases, IMO. He probably was just too into the behavior to think about any consequences with his football career. It's no different then these guys that go out drinking and driving, killing pedestrians, or beating their wives, or cheating on their wives, or raping hotel workers, I mean, at the time of the crime, they only have that moment on their minds, not the future consequences.
Don't you think life would be a lot different if people actually thought first, instead of act??

Quote:
Once a liar always a liar. He says he did not care about his career when he got caught! BS!
What are your thoughts about this coldhearted, dog killer interview?

Old 08-17-2009, 07:02 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,245,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I can see that at the time, he probably didn't care about his career. He was too busy with his thug buddies, doing basement, underground, dog-fighthing. Once a thug, always a thug, in most cases, IMO. He probably was just too into the behavior to think about any consequences with his football career. It's no different then these guys that go out drinking and driving, killing pedestrians, or beating their wives, or cheating on their wives, or raping hotel workers, I mean, at the time of the crime, they only have that moment on their minds, not the future consequences.
Don't you think life would be a lot different if people actually thought first, instead of act??
It's no different??!!
Last I knew Dogs, Cats and other animals are not able to make phone calls for help......
Big difference in many many ways.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:36 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,674,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
It's no different??!!
Last I knew Dogs, Cats and other animals are not able to make phone calls for help......
Big difference in many many ways.
Good one Summer!

Old 08-17-2009, 07:43 PM

2,757 posts, read 5,653,597 times
Quote:
I watched the whole interview, his eyes were/are as cold as stone. He is one sick demented, demonic, monster who does not deserve to walk this earth. He is as shameful as they come. I did not know he tortured and killed dogs for six years? How many poor dogs and puppies suffered at his sadistic hands? My God, thousands?
Sick vick will have his payday I am sure. He now tops the NFL's worst, decreped thugs list. Shame on the eagles.
You're really fired up about this. Honest question, are your quotes above just internet zealotry or are you doing anything about it? Vick probably made you aware of this crime but you seem focused just on this one guy...what about the unknowns, are you using that zeal to make them known and make them pay for their crimes. If the answer is no, then you're pretty pathetic with this noise. No, I don't know you, so save that. I'm from ATL and when I heard the news I gave away my unworn $150 Vick jersey to a co-worker. I don't support Vick's crimes (do not go there at all) but I do want him to turn it around. I can't stomach blood and gore and I wonder if Vick was under heavy narcotics to enjoy that stuff and that just makes me shake my head. I save my outrage for the murderers, child molesters, and rapist. Bottom line, I hope that you're actually going after the lesser known dogfighters and not being lazy (millions bashing one guy but ignoring the rest, pathetic). I thought the interview was great, though.

Last edited by David Alleyne; 08-17-2009 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: forgot about mentioning the interview, sorry mods.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:46 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,566,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
You sure are on a crush Mike Vick crusade arent you. I'm sure your perfect and without mistake or sin so your in the perfect position to pass judgement on him and his life.
maybe a candy wrapper flew out of her car window once or something like that but that's a long stretch from doing what ConVick did to those dogs.

you bet people will pass judgement on a horrible person like him. or was it his "culture"?

Old 08-17-2009, 07:55 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,618,832 times
Softball interview.

I wanted to hear about the dogs that were murdered. Did he kill them? If he did, why did he do it? How did he feel at the time he was doing it and shortly thereafter. Maybe I missed that part, wouldn't be the first time. I remember Vick saying that he "allowed" things to happen to the dogs, Brown never pressed him on this. He did more than "allow", he killed them with his own hands.

Pretty much what I got out of the interview was that he is sorry that he got caught, and that prison life has changed him.

Last edited by nevergoingback; 08-17-2009 at 08:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football