Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,609,472 times

Advertisements

Hoover Agility F6212900

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The more I try to clean my carpets with my vacuum cleaner, some typical sticky dirt and stains never seem to get removed. We have several gatherings in our house and it is always the carpets which get messed up with food droppings and drinks falling on them. These stains the carpets and most of these are from sticky deep seated foods and drinks which a vacuum cleaner cannot remove. More-over, there are those dust particles coming in from outside with the shoes and these combine with the sticky food droppings to form sticky dirt on the carpets. Unless I have a carpet steamer these would be difficult to be removed.

In practically every home one would find the vacuum cleaner to be the carpet cleaning device. However, a vacuum cleaner is not enough to thoroughly clean my carpets with the sticky dirt formed over them. Vacuum cleaners could not remove most of the waste particles no matter how I hard I tried to vacuum clean.

I started to look for a carpet steamer and the reports I had from Hoover Agility F6212900 users attracted my attention. This cleaner is the one all are talking about. With its onboard heating, I found the Hoover Agility F6212900 to be very efficient in removing sticky dirt from my carpets. All I have to do is to snap off the tank from the machine in a flash, fill it up with water and good detergent and snap it on. At the end I need to take it off again and empty the tank in my kitchen sink. It is as simple as that. I get surprisingly excellent results out of this carpet cleaner.

While I cleaned my carpets the machine did not pose any problem. It is so easy to push, pull and steer the machine. It is practically effortless. For heavily stained and sticky areas on the carpets, I use the surge sprayer which is very effective in removing such stains and dirt. My carpet cleaner left my carpets to dry up quickly after removing soil on the carpets. This machine has a wonderful capability of extracting water.

The machine is full of advantages. It has an on-board heater. The machine is easy to use and I can fill and store. The only problem I find is that the machine power cord is short. According to me it is the best carpet steamer available for less than $200. This is my opinion. I would give 5 star rating to this machine.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews