Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2019, 09:55 AM

1 posts, read 605 times

Advertisements

I'm the one who can look at one point for hours, i could do it for days, this put my at my perfect state of being in with i can find solution or answer to any problem or question, my visualization so strong that i can be in different place and time, future or past in with i come back, replay, speak with myself as if i would speak with person from the past, leading conversation to places where it never had happen.. And so on, and so on, in the end i'm genius knowing answers to biggest not answered questions about god, life meaning, how to lucid dream, or analyze people to this kind of extend that i understand the principles of behaviors, and get to conclusions about persons whole life from childhood to now and future.

However as i got this kind of unique abilities, these require me to lose when i'm not recharged, i need recharge after every few hours(chill, relax, let it go, meditate), to maximum extend maybe 6, and then i die,
i die inside from activity that high in brain, without recovery it put inflammation, pain in my body and head, then i'm forced by survival mechanism to let it go as if i had been not blinking or breading for hours..and when i do..people see me as zombie who looks sad, angry, exhausted and that the true that who i become, brainless creature, who is like dreaming with open easy, who will not get the simplest point what is said to him, my mind just shuts down, forced recharge, and as i said.. i can look at one point for hours, i try not to be myself, i try so hard, but that a survival mechanism just takes place. In the end i lose or quit 10 jobs or more in few years, then i recharge for months.. i get the best of the best jobs, because as i said.. when i recharged i'm genius.. but i cant keep it, i'm the one who is always made fun off, because how to not make fun of person who don't get the point from 10 times explaining to him right? Or the one who is staring at one point, not talking, still having ego that high..even more pressure.. I cant recharge at breaks time, because i still need to be like looking at one point you know..and people around just recharging by making jokes, that a not funny to me, talking with such low brain capacity that to me its like speaking with frog, i get it.. they not me, they recharge by 'thinking', i would prefer to be like them in these situations, but i just cant..

How to not be myself? How to not lose jobs? How to speak with frog?
Please..help me..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2019, 04:10 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,161,541 times
Go outside and walk around in the cold air.

Honestly you are probably not that special. You are self involved.

Honestly, you are probably not a genius. You are probably as ordinary as the rest of us here.

If you are unable to function because of mental problems, seek therapy.

Old 02-01-2019, 04:37 PM

6,301 posts, read 4,197,862 times
Accepting you are not a genius woukd help, because if you were you woukd not be having such a problem. I would say you might benefit from therapy since your mental health is not allowing you to function a healthy balanced life.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:38 PM

48 posts, read 33,360 times
How to speak with frog.

I love it.

During your next recharge, figure out what gives you energy. This should be a relatively simple thing to figure out vs what else you’ve figured out. Then you can solve that problem and go on! Has anyone else told you you are smart? Have you ever listened to other people talking deeply about these big topics? Most people who talk on the street aren’t going to go to the roots of any issue. There’s lots more on that topic.

Tbh, I have the same thought - that I’m smart but simply not always at the right energy level. So you’re not alone. But you need to figure out first how to take care of yourself before looking down on people who do know how to take care of themselves. They have one up on you. What good are your smarts if you can’t help yourself?

Old 02-02-2019, 11:43 AM

11,054 posts, read 6,645,497 times
Is this another escaped Russian bot, only with a longer dialogue?

Old 02-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&Salt View Post
Is this another escaped Russian bot, only with a longer dialogue?
Russian bots are (so far as I know) only used to troll on political issues. Although I agree his writing and grammar skills are consistent with Russian bots, I think this is either a non-native English speaker who is either (a) being for real or (b) simply trolling. BTW, I can think of plenty of things to troll about on the psych forum, but I don't do so. If I have an issue, I'll simply give the straight scoop.

Old 02-02-2019, 12:07 PM

6,033 posts, read 6,148,398 times
LOL. Alcoholics call it a "moment of clarity." Hope OP has one soon, instead of posting about alleged moments of space-case genius:

"A simple definition of a moment of clarity is that one moment in time when one comes to realize that he or she has "had enough" and finally reaches out for help."(1)

(1) Source: (Front page, website of a Seattle-local famous rehab facility)

Old 02-02-2019, 12:37 PM

6,868 posts, read 4,866,838 times
Instead of focusing on one point for hours.....how about focusing on grammar and punctuation? It would be a good start.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:22 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altus View Post
And so on, and so on, in the end i'm genius knowing answers to biggest not answered questions about god, life meaning, how to lucid dream, or analyze people to this kind of extend that i understand the principles of behaviors, and get to conclusions about persons whole life from childhood to now and future.

However as i got this kind of unique abilities,

How to not be myself? How to not lose jobs? How to speak with frog?
Please..help me..
You need to understand that you do not possess "unique abilities".....the fact that you think you do is what's keeping you from keeping a job....being truly YOU, and speaking to the frogs.
Your uniqueness is your excuse that's keeping you from achieving your desires.

Old 02-06-2019, 04:04 AM

720 posts, read 428,809 times
Stop making other peoples problems your own.

You need to focus on yourself. Sleep normally, eat healthy and accept that whatever is going to happen, it's going to be ok.
Losing sleep or eating poorly can affect your thinking ability and your emotional situation. Sometimes it really is that simple.

Stop overthinking the past. Just try to be happy in the moment.
Be there for your friends but don't get too emotionally attached to a situation that has nothing to do with you.

If you feel like you can't stop thinking, try going to a psychologist. Maybe they will help you put your thoughts in order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology