Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2009, 11:37 AM

1 posts, read 7,042 times

Advertisements

Anyone know how these are???

I"m in the middle of a bitter divorce.

I really would like a nice affordable place, however my "husband" seems to think this is a high crime area and a dump.
And I had better not think of moving there with the kids.
So I have 2 children, 2 old lazy cats, and myself.
Also I lived with my parents and then married so I have never really had to take care of things too much with things breaking or even finances. So to be in an apartment appeals to me because I'm alone but not really alone.

any advice?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 11:55 AM

7 posts, read 22,691 times
Default gulfbreeze Apts

Hi, my husband and I are very interested in moving to PG and last year we did a two week visit to the area . first let me say we are in our 50's not with young Children ,Florida has never been a real choice for us in the past we live up north and love the mts so this would be a big change for us ,I am lucky because i am in the healthcare field and also have lots of retail experience and my husband is retired so that said we did check out Gulfbreeze apts and we really liked them especially that they were for everyone not just seniors I saw children riding their bikes and their is a really nice pool across the street its a clean safe small community complex the apts are duplex great rates and have wall to wall carpeting and the ouside is clean and quaint some have porches ,I would miss gardening

I am not one usually for community complexes I like indivuality but if we have to move here its the best so far for us as for children and saftey no one and no where is it safe anymore really if you are coming here check out the place first!!!! north port might be better sorry can't help with that but if you need to see any pictures of the GB apts let me know I took a few good luck been there and done that!!!!
pam

Old 06-05-2010, 10:30 AM

1 posts, read 6,121 times
Have you moved into the Gulf Breeze Apartments? and if so, how are they?

Old 07-05-2010, 06:33 AM

7 posts, read 22,691 times
Default Gulf Breeze Apts in PG

I have not gotton to move yet to PG still researching
Is there anyone out there who lives at Gulf Breeze Apartments ?
would really like to talk to you about living there !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte