Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 06:56 PM

5,094 posts, read 12,590,447 times

Advertisements

[quote=septocaine_queen;13440463]How could you not love this face?

OMG, I have to agree with you who could not love that face? I am sorry for your loss but know you did the right thing. Often doing the right thing is not an easy thing but it is something we are willing to do for those we love.

It sounds like he had a great life with you and who could ask for more then that? I hope time will heal that hole you feel in your heart and that memories of you precious Cadberry will bring smile not tears.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2010, 05:07 PM

10 posts, read 26,664 times
Your love for your bunny shines through in your words, Cadberry's parents. When my hamster, Zim, died in December a chat room on the Rainbow Bridge web site was surprisingly helpful. It was powerful to connect with others whose pet had died hours earlier and were grieving alongside me. It helped me to comfort them! I also did a memorial on Pet Memorial Website. Free Online Memorial for your loved Pets.. Writing it and putting together the photos was a helpful process. It's free. Best of luck to you.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:12 PM

203 posts, read 713,054 times
Thank you. I miss the way he used to lick our noses when we held him close to our faces. The new bunnies are doing well and are super fun. They remind me of how Cadberry was when he was young and how much fun he used to have running around the house. Blackberry is feisty and fun like Cadberry and Blueberry is timid and cuddly.

I wonder if it is weird that I now think of my other animals' mortality and what would I do without them in my life?

Old 04-08-2010, 01:10 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,539,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by septocaine_queen View Post
I wonder if it is weird that I now think of my other animals' mortality and what would I do without them in my life?
I like to think I'm pretty normal. Everytime I deal with losing one of them, I relive losing all the ones that have gone before, and all the one that I will lose in the future. I don't think you are alone in these feelings at all.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:17 PM

2,091 posts, read 9,049,009 times
Im so sorry for the grief you have in losing your sweet little bunny. And yes, what a darling darling face! Definatly irresistible. I hope youre finding it easier each day to breath in/breath out. My heart aches for you because I understand. And yes, you DID do the right thing for him.
How beautiful that you're honoring him by bringing home 2 bunnies! I bet his bunny heart is just delighted that you loved him so much you were able to do this.
I hope they bring you great joy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge