Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2010, 12:51 PM

1,466 posts, read 3,082,373 times

Advertisements

I have to locate a home in the Cary area, want a 3/2 with a garage on a nice subdivision inside cary parkway I have been told is good.
Does anyone know where I should look? Doesn't have to be new, need something pretty quick, but it must not be a fixer upper, will be unable to deal with that - can anyone advise on prices I might have to pay for this?
Does not have to be a palace, but clean, modern and low maintenance.
thanks - dm me if you can with specifics. I don't mind if you ahve a home to sell and want to tell me about it, but don't send me stuff that doesn't fall into this category. thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2010, 01:02 PM

43,326 posts, read 77,188,470 times
Ardmore
Whittington Park
Weston Place--along NW Cary Parkway, but technically outside it. New construction.
Wetherfield--new construction
Towns of Madison
Samuels Keep
Lakepointe
Lakeside at Chimney Rise
Kildaire Farm
Prestonian Place, Preston, also along Cary Parkway, but on the "outside"
Landings at Pine Creek
Northwoods Crossing

Some of these have community pools. Some do not.
All have single or double garages.

$160,000 to $360,000

Old 11-29-2010, 05:30 PM

thanks! Just a few of them then !

Old 11-30-2010, 05:18 AM

1,007 posts, read 5,666,626 times
Weston Place is a good deal - especially if you want to move in quickly. They are good builder and you most likely would like all the upgrades - nice open plan too. $217-$270 right now. I would try there first unless you just don't like this side of town.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:39 PM

thanks will look at those too

Old 12-01-2010, 10:05 PM

21 posts, read 40,440 times
There is also Weathersby, a cluster home neighborhood built by Centex, on West High street, off Cary Pkwy starting in the $230's (re-sale)

Old 12-08-2010, 05:04 AM

Hello to all, and I want to say thank you to those who responded to my note
Particularly Jane and Mike - thanks - we just signed a contract on a lovely townhome in Weston Place
Just as an FYI there are only a few left and I think they are great - I am a realtor and appreciate the price, the location, the standard of build and neighborhood. If anyone else has similar needs, look there first!
thanks all can't wait to get the keys!

Old 12-08-2010, 05:54 AM

1,007 posts, read 5,666,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender View Post
Hello to all, and I want to say thank you to those who responded to my note
Particularly Jane and Mike - thanks - we just signed a contract on a lovely townhome in Weston Place
Just as an FYI there are only a few left and I think they are great - I am a realtor and appreciate the price, the location, the standard of build and neighborhood. If anyone else has similar needs, look there first!
thanks all can't wait to get the keys!

Congrats! They really are very nice in that community. I really like that builder too.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:34 PM

Default Two years on...

Hello, a thanks again to those who offered advice.
We have been in this house now just about two years.
Everything is great, the standards still as good as day one.
Help for initial things that are typical with a new build were dealt with
right away.
The place looks very settled now after most building was complete.
The management company do a good job and the neighborhood is really nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary