Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2007, 08:16 AM

20 posts, read 56,117 times

Advertisements

Where can I find a list of subdivisions or builders in Apex? We are looking to stay under $250k.

Thanks!
Desiree
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2007, 08:25 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times
I'd say:

#1...call your Realtor!

#2...check out one of the websites that you are famaliar with...either one of the larger company websites or realtor.com.

#3...call your Realtor!

Sorry...couldn't resist!

Vicki

Old 07-19-2007, 08:45 AM

43,299 posts, read 77,129,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I'd say:

#1...call your Realtor!

#2...check out one of the websites that you are famaliar with...either one of the larger company websites or realtor.com.

#3...call your Realtor!

Sorry...couldn't resist!

Vicki
Strong agreement with the above responses in the following order:

#1.
#3.
#2.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:08 AM

4,478 posts, read 11,621,918 times
Okay, yeah.. well, here's a response from someone who isn't a realtor -

My two favorite sites for searching for homes for sale in the area are Raleigh Real Estate Cary Apex Agent Chapel Hill Coldwell Banker HPW and Raleigh Durham Apex Cary Chapel Hill North Carolina Real Estate Fonville Morisey Realty. Both will allow you to search by subdivision. If you are looking for a brand new single-family house, your options will be fairly limited in the under $250K range and have *really* small lots. If you want a resale, you'll have tons of good choices in Apex.

I was also going to link the Town of Apex development map, but their website seems to be down. I'll try again later.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:42 AM
mdm

78 posts, read 386,922 times
Does anyone have info on Bradley Terrace in Apex? The townhomes seem to be pretty affordable, but I don't know much about the area. It's close to the water tower in Apex. Thanks!

Old 07-19-2007, 02:57 PM

4,478 posts, read 11,621,918 times
Looks like the site is back up.

This is a great resource to see what's going on in Apex as far as new project goes:

http://www.apexnc.org/docs/plan/dev_map.pdf (broken link)

There is also a fairly active message board where you might be able to get specific info on Bradley Terrace:

Welcome to Apex, North Carolina @ ApexNC.com!

Hope that helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary