Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM

35 posts, read 60,436 times

Advertisements

My wife is originally from the Thomasville area of NC. I have been with her now for 5 years....we go down about 4X a year but we stay in the Thomasville area when we go. We did venture to you Raleigh/Cary 5 years ago to look at some houses. It was a poorly planned trip and only had time to look at the houses. We didnt get to see the surrounding areas. We are going down for the week of Auguest 19th to the 26th...we are going to stay at a days inn on the 23rd through the 25th. So we will have 3 full days to see the sights.

We are seriously considering moving down there in the next year or so. The intent of the 4 days is to live like one of the locals and get the feel of whats it is like to live down there. I plan on experiencing the commute to RTP during rush hour, go to the local malls, mingle with locals, go to some of the popular hot spots/restaurants.

Any suggestions/ideas will be greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary