Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 08:03 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,008,315 times

Advertisements

Hmmm maybe your lack of responses was due to the fact that most of the people posting here are in the same boat as you.....new to the area and have no clue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2006, 09:00 PM

107 posts, read 354,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINUNZIO View Post
WOW!!!,
To those who replied in a warm manner,thanks tons!To those who replied in a not so warm manner,THANKS EVEN MORE!!.Just wanted to push a few buttons and it worked.Please forgive any slights.
Like myself,NY'ers,for the most part, are warm & friendly.Being a type A & a Leo,I'm used to getting noticed.Believe me,it's not for my looks in either direction!MY wife and I love good conversation,friendly people and a healthy and safe place to live.People should be proud we chose Morrisville,NC.
Once again,our sincere thanks to ALL who responded.Have no fear,my wife and I plan on leaving this world a better place than we found it.

Thanks,
Dinunzio
Hey there, I am a transplant from Long Island .. We are in Apex which I don't think is too far from Morrisville.. ( we moved here in July ) I am in love with North carolina and let me know when you arrive my hubby and I will meet you for a beer and pool . So far I love the hospitality of all my neighbors !!!!!!! But just for the record, I had the same thing in New York too !!

Old 10-10-2006, 09:13 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusklan View Post
Hey there, I am a transplant from Long Island .. We are in Apex which I don't think is too far from Morrisville.. ( we moved here in July ) I am in love with North carolina and let me know when you arrive my hubby and I will meet you for a beer and pool . So far I love the hospitality of all my neighbors !!!!!!! But just for the record, I had the same thing in New York too !!

That just adds to my theory that if you are a happy friendly person, you'll find others around you to be equally friendly! Welcome to NC! Vicki

Old 10-10-2006, 09:23 PM

107 posts, read 354,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
That just adds to my theory that if you are a happy friendly person, you'll find others around you to be equally friendly! Welcome to NC! Vicki
I agree Vicki, Thank you kindly !!!!

Old 10-16-2006, 09:33 AM

583 posts, read 2,803,031 times
Lived in Legends of Preston, and loved it! Very nice apts. Great location as far as work/shopping. Not too far from interstate and thus the rest of the triangle. Is there anything else in particular that you'd like to know?

Old 10-17-2006, 05:31 AM

1,118 posts, read 4,758,007 times
DINUNZIO-
Next time you want to convey something to me, such as in this PM you sent to me, do it publicly. Don't send me nasty notes behind the scenes. Share it with all of us.

"Who's got the attitude now?

1st of all,where I entered the forum said Morrisville Forum.Gee,how stupid of me to think a forum labeled Morrisville would actually have info about Morrisville!That's sarcasm in case you don't recognize it!
As for other people's comments,worry about yourself & your comment.Your bleeding heart comment makes me think your a Democrat.And don't lecture me about patience,I probably have shoes older than you.
I'm glad you don't live in Morrissville!"

Not interested in your sarcasm DINUNZIO, and neighbors in your new NC home won't be either. You put testy comments and sarcasm out there to incite a reaction, and now you're offended because you got a response. If you want to pitch, you have to catch.

Who knows? Someday I just might be live in Morrisville, right next door to you!

Old 10-17-2006, 05:54 AM

59 posts, read 275,374 times
Default Attitude

Adream.....yep DINUNZIO PM'd me a nasty note too...

Quote:
PM'd to me by DINUNZIO-
Obviously,the chemical fire last week affected your brain!You must be one of the people who did'nt evacuate!Actually saw an Apex resident on the news who said he did'nt know the place even existed!
Bright people you have in Apex.Glad I picked Morrisville.
I'm glad you picked Morrisville also ....I'm not sure you'd be the neighbor I'd like to live with

Old 10-17-2006, 06:14 AM

1,118 posts, read 4,758,007 times
Charming... My condolences to the residents of Morrisville.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:44 AM

18 posts, read 63,216 times
Wink Mea Culpa,Mea Culp,Mea Maxima Culpa

How many times should I apologize for my posts/comments?Once again,to all that were offended,whether in public or private posts of mine,I'M SORRY!

I truly thought that I would hear from people who lived in Morrisville or nearby since the thread said Morrisville Forum.In all fairness,what should I have expected?

In the future I will measure my words more carefully.I did not want to disrespect my old home of NYC or my new neighbors in NC.I will do my best to bring a smile to the faces I caused to frown.Future posts will be cordial & respectful.

I usually wait until people meet me to start annoying them!!!(THAT WAS A JOKE FOLKS!!!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary