Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2015, 06:23 AM

1 posts, read 867 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,
I was looking for feed back on North Carolina. Im looking to relocate. I found clayton NC on google the reviews on the town seems great and schools too. Can anyone tell me about the town? Anyone have other towns that they may suggest ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2015, 07:08 AM

2,492 posts, read 3,029,688 times
Clayton like Cary fits the bill for families. Clayton however is much more affordable and more rural in nature. Now I'm not saying everyone lives on farms but in Clayton your more likely to live close to one . It has a small downtown area and all the familiar big box stores within its borders and the surrounding towns,Garner specifically. The schools are rated good and have a reputation of being more stable with school assignment. It's full of newbies so you wouldn't feel out of place. People who work in Raleigh and RTP choose Clayton for the bigger house and yard but they do sometimes sacrifice convenience with a longer commute. It does get backed up going to or from Clayton during peak times. Lots of other threads about Clayton on here,look them up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary