Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2006, 09:10 AM

41 posts, read 57,286 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a good mechanic who deasl with nissans and toyotas. I am up in the Bedford area off of falls of the neuse and am hoping to find somebody within thta area. Anyone here have any recommendations? I would really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2006, 09:35 AM

60 posts, read 288,332 times
I have used North Ridge BP (on Falls of Neuse) for inspections and oil changes, nothing major.
The owner is a real nice guy. You get the feeling that you can trust him. But like I said, I have not had them do anything major.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:01 PM

653 posts, read 2,987,172 times
Yes yes yes - I have a friend who is an AWESOME mechanic who is in the process of opening his own shop. Right now, he's doing side work out of his house off hwy 98, so it would be pretty convenient for you. I'll pm you his info. I depend on my car, and he's the only one I'll let touch it anymore. He is an ASE Certified Master Technician who has been in the business for 25 years. (Oh, and his kids are the only ones I let babysit my kids, too, so you know I trust this family completely! )

Old 12-17-2006, 09:42 AM

10 posts, read 44,776 times
Please check JANKCARS.com same name in yellowpages janko cars ,located in wake forest on rt.1 , THe guy is bussines for 10 years at the same location, with good prices and service ,specializing in european cars .

Old 11-06-2007, 10:54 AM

2 posts, read 6,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHomeFinder View Post
Yes yes yes - I have a friend who is an AWESOME mechanic who is in the process of opening his own shop. Right now, he's doing side work out of his house off hwy 98, so it would be pretty convenient for you. I'll pm you his info. I depend on my car, and he's the only one I'll let touch it anymore. He is an ASE Certified Master Technician who has been in the business for 25 years. (Oh, and his kids are the only ones I let babysit my kids, too, so you know I trust this family completely! )
Can you PLEASE tell me who and where he is? I need a good mechanic desperately!! I just had one ruin my wiring harness in my van. Please help if you get this. Thanks, Pauly

Old 11-06-2007, 11:27 AM

2 posts, read 6,174 times
Default Stay Away From O'brien's In Franklinton!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc_green1974 View Post
I am looking for a good mechanic who deasl with nissans and toyotas. I am up in the Bedford area off of falls of the neuse and am hoping to find somebody within thta area. Anyone here have any recommendations? I would really appreciate it!

I wasn't sure how to post a brand new comment so I had to put it under yours. Sorry. Wanted to warn everyone out there to stay away from O'Brien's Garage in Franklinton. They burned my wiring harness trying to make my fan work. They have caused me nothing but grief and now they're trying to say that it was already burned ( I KNOW my vehicle) I paid them a lot of money for NOTHING and I can't drive my van now and I also have to find someone that CAN fix it. They installed my brand new fan that cost $198.00 yesterday and charged me $75.00 to do it. I could have put that in in 5 minutes myself for free. When I got home it was burning! That's the 4th time its been there. He told me to bring it back. I said "Why, so you can ruin it more?" Every time I took it back it came back with MORE damage!! That's only the HALF of what they've done though. Word of warning to all STAY AWAY and tell everyone you know the same. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary