Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 11:53 AM

16 posts, read 45,244 times

Advertisements

Would someone happen to know a Jewish realtor in the Raleigh/Cary area that they could refer to me? I believe I will be planning on being in the area on Sunday May 31st. I would like to spend a day driving around with a Jewish realtor and getting recommendations on places to live. I plan to fly in for the weekend and do a bit of scouting. Please post or message me with a recommendation on a Jewish realtor and I will reach out to them.

thanks!

Jeff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 01:30 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,984,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffinpghpa View Post
Would someone happen to know a Jewish realtor in the Raleigh/Cary area that they could refer to me? I believe I will be planning on being in the area on Sunday May 31st. I would like to spend a day driving around with a Jewish realtor and getting recommendations on places to live. I plan to fly in for the weekend and do a bit of scouting. Please post or message me with a recommendation on a Jewish realtor and I will reach out to them.

thanks!

Jeff
There was a list of Jewish realtors on the link that was given previously.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:57 PM

46 posts, read 140,150 times
That link does have a list of some Jewish realtors. My family is Jewish and we are raising our children Jewish without any problems. The community is small, but active and growing. Feel free to PM me.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:13 AM

16 posts, read 45,244 times
After investigating further, I think we are re-targeting our location away from Cary to North Raleigh, to be closer to the JCC and Temple Beth Or. I am hoping we can find a nice, newer home within 15 minutes of both of these places for $300K, but I have no idea yet. I am meeting with a realtor next Sunday in Raleigh.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:29 AM

9,680 posts, read 27,153,963 times
I live in North Raleigh.

Even bialys can be found here.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:46 AM

32 posts, read 92,304 times
Forget Charlotte, there are plenty of Jewish people in Raleigh-Cary.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:59 PM

108 posts, read 494,317 times
You are welcome here in Raleigh. I grew up in CA with so many Jewish friends and I love the culture. I feel blessed to have found many Jewish friends here as well. Not sure what your school plans will be later but at Ravenscroft there are many Jewish families. That is one reason we selected the school, we want our children to have friends of many faiths.
We hope you enjoy your visit and find a community that is appealing to you.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:59 AM

9 posts, read 53,917 times
Did you move to NC? We are in exactly (except for older children) and we would like to know what you did. We are thinking of going there this weekend to look around. M

Old 03-26-2009, 09:01 AM

9 posts, read 53,917 times
Default possibly coming this week

we are possibly coming this week to start looking. We have 11 and 8 boys, Need good schools and don't want to be the only jewish family. Want a warm welcoming synagogue, preferably reform. I would like to live in a community that is social as I don't know anybody. Thank you, Michelle mmyers5782@aol.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdavidson View Post
That link does have a list of some Jewish realtors. My family is Jewish and we are raising our children Jewish without any problems. The community is small, but active and growing. Feel free to PM me.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:53 PM

294 posts, read 829,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffinpghpa View Post

thanks!

Jeff
oy vey, what's wrong with a garden variety Christian realtor?

that's it, I'm converting to Judaism strictly for the jokes (Seinfeld reference)....

good luck in your search. I'm off to eat some bacon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary