Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 06:57 AM

240 posts, read 1,289,351 times

Advertisements

I read in the newspaper the Isuzu driver who caused this accident had no license and he willed be charged with reckless driving. State Troopers have already obtained warrants for his arrest. Maybe he can sit in jail and think about the driver of the garbage truck who suffered severe burns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 07:43 AM

675 posts, read 1,832,908 times
A very similar thing happened in my hometown a number of years ago, except it was a fuel tanker involved, so the fire was many times worse, and the truck driver eventually succumbed to the severe burns. I'll never forget the huge plume of black smoke from the fire. It could be seen for miles.

Thoughts, prayers, etc, to the driver in this incident.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:08 AM

673 posts, read 2,266,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpe View Post
I read in the newspaper the Isuzu driver who caused this accident had no license and he willed be charged with reckless driving. State Troopers have already obtained warrants for his arrest. Maybe he can sit in jail and think about the driver of the garbage truck who suffered severe burns.
If he had no driver's license, I wonder if he is even an insured driver? Chances are he is not. Is he identified as the owner of the vehicle or driver only?

I do hope the injuries to the other drivers are not too severe.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:40 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,006,115 times
Anybody notice how quiet the N & O has been about his status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary