Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 04:03 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,352,683 times

Advertisements

Can someone explain to me what the icons even mean? I looked for an explanation in the administration zone, but could only find an explanation for the thread icons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 04:31 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICoastieMom View Post
Can someone explain to me what the icons even mean? I looked for an explanation in the administration zone, but could only find an explanation for the thread icons.
Scroll over the icons and it will tell you what it means.

I recently had some one asking me if I would be his/her buddy, and still don't know the deeper meaning of it, but it sounds like something positive.

Old 07-15-2008, 06:13 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,352,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Scroll over the icons and it will tell you what it means.
Thank you so much. So apparently from looking at my icons, I have no life, but I do have a friend! LOL

Old 07-15-2008, 11:42 PM

2,203 posts, read 9,323,141 times
So what, exactly, is the "album" icon??? Would this be "photo albums" of friends (of which I see I have none). Or would this be a "scrapbook album" of my most memorable posts, including the one that got shut down by the moderator? Or possibly, "music albums", featuring my most recent hit "Mama's, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up to Be Realtors".

Also, I'd post my picture, but it says it has to be a "profile" picture, and I'm sorry, but I haven't had my photo taken in profile yet . . . maybe I can ask for a copy the next time I'm asked to pose for a lineup.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:01 AM

15,578 posts, read 40,440,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen B View Post
So what, exactly, is the "album" icon??? Would this be "photo albums" of friends (of which I see I have none). Or would this be a "scrapbook album" of my most memorable posts, including the one that got shut down by the moderator? Or possibly, "music albums", featuring my most recent hit "Mama's, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up to Be Realtors".

Also, I'd post my picture, but it says it has to be a "profile" picture, and I'm sorry, but I haven't had my photo taken in profile yet . . . maybe I can ask for a copy the next time I'm asked to pose for a lineup.
Too funny

I figure I'll take a profile shot of me in my crown when I become homecoming Queen. MAM is going for prom queen.

You know we could have a "gang" like West Side Story. West Side Realtors...except that MikeJ has already asked me to be his friend and he is on the "other" coast. I could always break my friendship with him. One click away...I'm easily bribed (for those that are interested in bribing me to be your friend).

I bet we could fill that album of yours with some great song and dance photos, and karaoke songs.

Old 07-16-2008, 10:50 AM

153 posts, read 312,590 times
I wanna join the club!

I never got to go to prom

Old 07-16-2008, 04:31 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Is this going to turn into the National Association of Prom Dudes/Dudettes ( NAPD) ?

Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 PM

2,203 posts, read 9,323,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfall View Post
Too funny

I figure I'll take a profile shot of me in my crown when I become homecoming Queen. MAM is going for prom queen.

You know we could have a "gang" like West Side Story. West Side Realtors...except that MikeJ has already asked me to be his friend and he is on the "other" coast. I could always break my friendship with him. One click away...I'm easily bribed (for those that are interested in bribing me to be your friend).

I bet we could fill that album of yours with some great song and dance photos, and karaoke songs.
Ooh, I like this idea - a 3 CD set of "Songs of the Realtor(R)" In addition to my #1 hit (on KREA radio) "Mamas, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up to Be Realtors", we could include such classics as "Heartbreak Condo", "I Left My Equity in San Francisco", "Somewhere Over The Mortgage", and of course, the Realtor theme song "Stayin' Alive".

Of course the dance photos would have to include one of us doing the Bunny [No Money] Hop.

Please send your demo tape of your favorite performances to be included in the CD. A "small" handling fee of $1,000 will cover my cost of producing the CD. (Us agents have to be creative in these slow markets, you know).

Old 07-16-2008, 04:38 PM

153 posts, read 312,590 times
Yipeee!!! I have friends

I feel loved now

Thanks Mom

Old 07-16-2008, 09:43 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
[quote=Gretchen B;4483996]Ooh, I like this idea - a 3 CD set of "Songs of the Realtor(R)" In addition to my #1 hit (on KREA radio) "Mamas, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up to Be Realtors", we could include such classics as "Heartbreak Condo", "I Left My Equity in San Francisco", "Somewhere Over The Mortgage", and of course, the Realtor theme song "Stayin' Alive".
/quote]

Will you consider adding " Bye Bye American ( homeowner) Dream Pie ?

Let's hear some more, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals