Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 12:24 PM

4,314 posts, read 3,993,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Nonsense. Who cares about the kids dirty underwear, or if they have a cat? It makes no difference to me at all.
All I care about is the age of the roof, the HVAC system and the basic structure. Do I need to redo the kitchen or bathrooms? Strewn the underwear all over, I don't care.
I'm sure realtors assure their clients..........."as long as the roof ,HVAC, and structure are OK, don't worry about the messiness of the house"

In a different thread in Real Estate was frustrations with home sellers who won't follow realtor's advice about removing clutter and making it neat .

You are definitely in the minority !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2017, 10:35 PM

1,717 posts, read 1,691,015 times
We moved from one house and as it sat and was for sale, we kept going back to check on it. Mow the lawn, clean up any messes. Of all things one time there was a pee trail throughout the house. We contacted the realtor and she said it was probably a little kid. Now that just bothered me. Here our house is being shown to a family and instead of the parents taking the kid to the bathroom (toilet paper was provided) -- The kid peed while walking around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate