Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 11:11 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,285,184 times

Advertisements

Last edited by dogmom; 10-31-2008 at 12:34 AM..

Old 10-30-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Here is the image I meant to post..i don't know what the other thing is...
Well that's just stupid big, isn't it LOL

Old 10-30-2008, 11:35 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,891,212 times
Barb have a great time with your friends! Now that is my size of glass!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,195,115 times
awww, texas
Dogmom, are you in Texas with the big ole glass??!!
Judy I love what you posted...talked to one of my sissies tonite...forever it felt and I have to rememeber she IS a diamond, but has had a rough life...there but for the grace of God go I....
AND you just cracked me up about your dogs. SOMEONE has to have the dumb dogs !!! just kidding Seriously...Mindy chomped down on a electirc lamp cord when a puppy...well she NEVER did that again! My ole dog, Jack Daniels used to eat aluminum cans, maybe beer chasers for the shots????
Off to bed, sleep well troops-
(Well here is the latest doll clothes creation-winter coat, pants hat)Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-blanket-001.jpg

Old 10-31-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
awww, texas
Dogmom, are you in Texas with the big ole glass??!!
Judy I love what you posted...talked to one of my sissies tonite...forever it felt and I have to rememeber she IS a diamond, but has had a rough life...there but for the grace of God go I....
AND you just cracked me up about your dogs. SOMEONE has to have the dumb dogs !!! just kidding Seriously...Mindy chomped down on a electirc lamp cord when a puppy...well she NEVER did that again! My ole dog, Jack Daniels used to eat aluminum cans, maybe beer chasers for the shots????
Off to bed, sleep well troops-
(Well here is the latest doll clothes creation-winter coat, pants hat)Attachment 29843

Crazy, that is adorable..you have such a talent...no you know I am in WA state, but hey with the rain it is probably the drinkingest state, lol...some days I wish I had a martini that big!

dogs dogs dogs..some days can't live with them, most of the time, have to be around them..when we travel we are always anxious to get home to THE DOGS..

Old 10-31-2008, 06:24 AM

183 posts, read 687,337 times
The people coming to see our house this afternoon haven't even put their house on the market yet! Ugh...how frustrating!

Hugs all around, to those with dog problems and husband problems (((hugs))) I've been there

Congrats to those that are under contract, or very close! I envy you!!!! We've been on the mkt for 45 days (nothing compared to some, but stressful nonetheless!)

And to the rest of, may God be with us as we start the holiday season. I can only hope and pray that we are all in a new home by Christmas!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I can't wait to steal all the Reeses Peanut butter cups from my kids stash

Old 10-31-2008, 07:22 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,389,098 times
Springbean...where are you moving too again? My house has been on the market for over 90 days and not ONE SINGLE offer. I even dropped the price by $5000.00. It is priced appropriately. What I hate is when people come to look and say it is the nicest house in that price range that they've seen, but they are looking for something a little less expensive! Then WHY are you looking at houses in a price range that you cannot afford or don't want to afford????

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! (PS: Judy created a monster!)

Old 10-31-2008, 07:50 AM

959 posts, read 1,827,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springbean View Post
The people coming to see our house this afternoon haven't even put their house on the market yet! Ugh...how frustrating!

Hugs all around, to those with dog problems and husband problems (((hugs))) I've been there

Congrats to those that are under contract, or very close! I envy you!!!! We've been on the mkt for 45 days (nothing compared to some, but stressful nonetheless!)

And to the rest of, may God be with us as we start the holiday season. I can only hope and pray that we are all in a new home by Christmas!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I can't wait to steal all the Reeses Peanut butter cups from my kids stash
You already know they have not put their house on the market? Then I would tell them to come back and look when they are serious. There is no reason to clean for people who are not even in a position to buy your home. People drive me crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Springbean...where are you moving too again? My house has been on the market for over 90 days and not ONE SINGLE offer. I even dropped the price by $5000.00. It is priced appropriately. What I hate is when people come to look and say it is the nicest house in that price range that they've seen, but they are looking for something a little less expensive! Then WHY are you looking at houses in a price range that you cannot afford or don't want to afford????

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! (PS: Judy created a monster!)
It really stinks to try and sell. We have been on the market for well over 100 days and have dropped our price $100,000 and still, not one offer. I hope you have better luck!

Kristine

Old 10-31-2008, 07:53 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,452,117 times
Morning recruits are we ready for tricksters n treaters? I do believe that texasgirl started a weee bit early and she is surely tired! We don't get any youngins here, to far to walk between farms. I wanted to decorate my front porch anyway but geeze they wanted $6 for 4 little ears of Indian corn. Well I guess I will spend the day cleaning, yep I fell behind again.

How about some more good news today ladies?

Old 10-31-2008, 08:15 AM

1,178 posts, read 2,845,052 times
Good Morning Read through the recent posts quickly and thanks for all the good wishes. We did close and now are trying to move from temp housing and then on Monday the movers arrive. Since we are doing major downsizing, can't use much of what they bring. Not sure where we will put it all until we can get rid of it. Good problem. Unfortunately, not sure when we will have internet!!!! New house in a new area and can't find anybody to service us. Cable isn't there either! So may be a while before I am on again.our development is www.mcmullencove.com

Glad that Mr. L is ok. Very scary and Crazyma your brother is getting better ?

we are moving to Huntsville, AL and we are living on the mountain side, very beautiful. Huntsville is a great town, full of very educated engineers because of NASA and all the high tech around. We are looking forward tog etting settled.
Hope that all of you get offers SOON and can be on your way. Thanks again fora ll the encouragement and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully will be on again soon!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate