Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2009, 01:12 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times

Advertisements

Hi guys!!

Lacey! stay safe! You too Hammy!! That weather in MN is crazy!!

Nothing new to report. No showings..At least the realtor sent me our home pic that she put in homesource online *a magazine*....didn't even have to mention it...so at least she is "trying"!

Father's Day Sun. The twins made their Daddy a breakfast bag! with coffee/brownies and their pictures laminated with their handprints on the construction paper!! I teared up when I saw them come home with them!!
Half days at school now until next Tues. Then they are DONE! so many activities planned with them!
I will look up to Heaven and wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day!

Painter- crap!! a bull??? girl, you have more stories lol...than I have shoes LOL>

I feel like doing FSBO in the Fall myself lol...if we can save 15k on commission................we will see....I have had it...trying to keep the house up.........

Old 06-19-2009, 01:19 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

Father's Day Sun. The twins made their Daddy a breakfast bag! with coffee/brownies and their pictures laminated with their handprints on the construction paper!! I teared up when I saw them come home with them!!
Half days at school now until next Tues. Then they are DONE! so many activities planned with them!
I will look up to Heaven and wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day!

Painter- crap!! a bull??? girl, you have more stories lol...than I have shoes LOL>

I feel like doing FSBO in the Fall myself lol...if we can save 15k on commission................we will see....I have had it...trying to keep the house up.........
How precious!! I bet your hubby is going to love them! Did he see them yet or are you saving them for Sunday?

{{{{{ BIG HUGS }}}}} Your daddy is missing you too!!

Old 06-19-2009, 01:23 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
How precious!! I bet your hubby is going to love them! Did he see them yet or are you saving them for Sunday?

{{{{{ BIG HUGS }}}}} Your daddy is missing you too!!
Texaroni!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He definitely will! We will save them until Sun!! or at least try lol....... AW thanks Tex!!

How are you girl?! Anything on the horizon for showings?? doesn't it suck with the mtg. rates going up. ..up ..up!! I heard food in general is going up too!!!!!!!!!!! ugh. Well, hey, that's another reason for me to lose more weight lol.......I did 4 miles on the treadmill today and some weights....for the ole batwings...Batwings are actually toning up finally lol..It's been almost a month I joined the gym...and I am diligent about it at least !
Have you done any of the 30 day shred dvd?????

How is your bro????

Old 06-19-2009, 01:35 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Texaroni!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He definitely will! We will save them until Sun!! or at least try lol....... AW thanks Tex!!

How are you girl?! Anything on the horizon for showings?? doesn't it suck with the mtg. rates going up. ..up ..up!! I heard food in general is going up too!!!!!!!!!!! ugh. Well, hey, that's another reason for me to lose more weight lol.......I did 4 miles on the treadmill today and some weights....for the ole batwings...Batwings are actually toning up finally lol..It's been almost a month I joined the gym...and I am diligent about it at least !
Have you done any of the 30 day shred dvd?????

How is your bro????
LOL!! That 30 day shred dvd stopped almost as quickly as it started!!! I do have to get back to exercising.

Going to see my brother tonight. I will post a report on Sunday probably. I plan on staying overnight at my sister's house. She just got a new puppy--a yorkshire terrior named Bella!! I can't wait to meet her!!!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:15 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
NJS how precious-he will be thrilled. Homemade gits from their little hearts.

I will also be looking up and wishing my wonderful Dad a "Missing You Father's Day".

10 days til the sign goes!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:55 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,709 times
Nj, im proud of your commitment to all this working out! i have a wedding next sunday and have worked out the last 2 days. haha.
DH refuses to lower our price. is considering FSBO in fall to save the commission n lower the price that way. i don't think it's worth it for us in this area. we'd have no clue what we're doing, we both work full time (cept my part time summers), and i really believe our realtor is doing everything possible. im afraid to think we'll be here another year.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:02 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
ok... im loosing my frigen mind!!! i lowerd the price of my house again!!! i lowered it tues. i know its not that long.. tue - fri but nothing. and nothing the last price drop befor this. i thought its the time.. my house is priced well..
i did see a couple houses just lowered too. and one is def a bargain..
im just not sure what to make of this.
i posted pics of my house in my albums on my profile. what do u all think? i have it down to 254,900
2 acres. surrounded by state property. beautiful area.. see the views.. im minutes from a beautiful lake too.
thanks!!
Your house looks nice and uncluttered, nicely decorated. The area is beautiful.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:27 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
When you think about it-lowering price by commission amt plus incentives by the government-maybe we're better off FSBO.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:44 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
well we are expecting our company in a little bit so i probably will not be back on until later tonight or tomorrow...I hate it when I have to read back pages and pages lol Kidding!

Those of you with severe weathe be careful out there, I am watching the weather channel, looks dicey in lots of places!

Later campers..

Old 06-19-2009, 05:46 PM

657 posts, read 1,788,657 times
Default another year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Nj, im proud of your commitment to all this working out! i have a wedding next sunday and have worked out the last 2 days. haha.
DH refuses to lower our price. is considering FSBO in fall to save the commission n lower the price that way. i don't think it's worth it for us in this area. we'd have no clue what we're doing, we both work full time (cept my part time summers), and i really believe our realtor is doing everything possible. im afraid to think we'll be here another year.
i cant even imagine having to be here another winter!! i think my realtor is doing alot too but i dont think shes a go getter. shes a wait and see. lol.
she did tell me to lower my price a long time ago. i should have listende but the pride of our blood sweat and tears got in the way.. now we are getting nothing.. people expect to get a home reguardless for 200k and less and if they got money they are looking at the mansions. i am stuck i think. lol.
stoy hope our buyers are right around the corner!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate