Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 08:22 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,050,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Joy she's in Washington

AHHH we had Sex Rain........you know............a Quickie !!!!
sweet jesus, i initially thought you were saying, well you know LOL. That's what I thought and I'm going to send you some info via DM

Old 07-14-2009, 08:32 PM

311 posts, read 916,187 times
[quote=the painter;9762056] That is why I am confused on how the agent can tell me to drop the 30K with nothing to base it on, now if I was on the high end of other listings I would understand it but being one of the lowest with the mostest ???? I really dont think dropping it will do any good, last drop was 25k and even that didn't get a call, geeze..../quote]

Painter, I feel your pain! I think the only reason to justify that drop is to get it below $300. When buyers are looking, they will say "top I want to pay is $300K"...then they go online, look for a horse farm with an in ground pool for $300...and guess what, yours doesn't even come up on the list! Even though you might be willing to go down a tad under your listing price to get the deal done for a good buyer and they might be willing to go over a tad on $300 to get the right house.

I always tell my buyers that they need to look higher than they want to pay, so they don't miss a good one that may be doable, but more than their "ceiling" price. With 87% of transactions starting online I hope your agent, new or old has it plastered everywhere and how often are they posting it to craigslist, facebook, and do they network online with other agents who might have a client who is moving to FL? Would you agree Joy? Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better...dont overdo it now...

Old 07-14-2009, 08:38 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
ROTFLMAO- I guess that SEX RAIN came out funny LOL--it was a QUICKIE RAIN shower!!!!

remember I am the one that give my YARD blow jobs!!!

gutter mind....heh heh

Old 07-14-2009, 08:53 PM

311 posts, read 916,187 times
Default Painter...wiping the egg off mah mug :)

Hey Painter,

A little birdie told me your house is listed at $280....duh..guess I mis read your message earlier....

Anyway, I did find some more info for you ..this is the latest sales figures from the FL Assn of Realtors on how things are doing through May of this year vs May of last year. As you can see, its still going down, in units and dollars....and we all thought last year was bad enough The agent is pushing 30K down, cause that would again take you to another level of folks. You could always say, fine, we will reduce it for a limited time...say 2 weeks...and if you get no activity, take it back up to $280. Its a tough one, thats for sure and I know it doesnt help to say there are lots of folks in the same boat as you, so I wont!

http://media.living.net/statistics/2...me%20chart.pdf

Old 07-14-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
ROTFLMAO- I guess that SEX RAIN came out funny LOL--it was a QUICKIE RAIN shower!!!!

remember I am the one that give my YARD blow jobs!!!

gutter mind....heh heh
Well great minds think a like or in our case gutter minds so i sent you some light reading via DM.

Hope everyone is better, I'm praying for you all and wish I wasn't so tired or I'd respond to everyone but after that darn cat chasing God only knows what last night (and I really didn't care what it was - just don't come crawlin' up in my bed) the kid is tired. Hopefully Albert won't find anything to hunt down tonight.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:14 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Joy, I should put that sign in the front window of the place in WA lol

Old 07-15-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy, I should put that sign in the front window of the place in WA lol
Well there ya have it! Problem solved - sorry you and Carl going through that BS and nothing worse than whiney A$$ neighbors and still can't believe people thought it would be just fine to give permission for ANYONE to drive your truck. It's called a telephone people! Sell that bad boy and be done with it - heck, give it away just to reduce blood pressure. Unbelievable and I would NOT want to be there when Carl got there. Well actually I would love to be a fly on the wall, 'cause I see that boy kickin' some serious butt.

HDL hope baby feeling better. Been keeping him in my prayers.

Cma, hope you enjoyed the 'light reading' I sent ya and quicky sex rain LOL. I'm still laughing about that one!

Painter, how ya feeling today? Need to take care of yourself and watch out working too long with high heat. At least drink plenty of water and take breaks to sit down for a while B4 you go back at it. At least DD riding you like one of the horses and playing mom. Mine actually just called me - first time in almost 5 years, 'cause he hadn't heard from me in a bit and was worried. I'm gonna have to 'not' call more often if that's what it takes to get an email or phone call

Lacey, how's Mr. L? Did he enjoy the casserole - any mention of pulling out the Barbie and grilling up cheeseburgers?

Wisteria, do you know if you have a firm deal on your house? Been curious how that's been going.

Has anyone heard from Hammy? If so how's she doin' - and if you're lurking girl, let us know things are okay.

Jody, I just love someone who goes 'whoops' (part of my regular vocabulary LOL) Especially in our profession not too many people do. 'course since you're so busy, I'm surprised you even have time to breath Glad your practice is going good 'cause a lot of agents in the states not fairing well - guess about the only good thing about the horrible market is that some of those losers out there will be weeded it out. We need to get you a shirt with a bit S on it for Super Realtor

So I went to bed thinking, ah a peaceful nights sleep - right in the middle of a weird dream about how I was some sort of 'Royal' I mean with limos, fancy dances, etc. - I mean great dream, then of course Albert ruined it. Woke up to him playing with his plastic water bowl in the kitchen, moving it all around which only means one thing - a creepy crawly. Hollored at him to knock it off loud enough that 'I' woke up the roosters, then finally got up and saw was just one of those little pincher bugs and almost smacked the crap out of him (Albert). Go back to bed, fall back asleep to hear the female cat next door who's in heat, AGAIN, doing her 'come get me big boy' meows and Albert going crazy 'cause even without having his YKW, he's still a boy so he's running from window to window. I'm having a nice chat with my neighbor about the free spay neuter clinics the expats put on once a month to have her spayed. Anyway she stops, for a while, then the roosters start up guess to pay me back for waking them up

And now, time to get ready to go to the office, still half asleep and am gonna down another cup of coffee so I'm somewhat coherent. Everyone enjoy their day and stay out of trouble, and if you get in trouble just don't get caught!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:47 AM

486 posts, read 984,489 times
Dogmom,
I hope you have a better day today and feel better and don't have to deal with all this unnecessary drama!
Here, these are for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I am so mad.. Here is my post from yesterday..

Old 07-15-2009, 08:48 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

Gals I just ate a BLT, first thing since Sunday afternoon. Starting to feel abit better now!
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Watch that heat and drink plenty of fluids.

HDL: Keeping your beloved dog in my prayers.

C21: Girl, you need to get some sleep!!

Hammy: Sure hope you and the little bun in the oven are doing ok....worried about you girl!

C'ma: Divorce is tough, but she will get through it and be a stronger person in the end for it.

Barb: Just when you thought your stress was behind you... Relax, take some deep breaths like Lace suggested. You don't want a relapse of those nasty shingles. And stress can bring those back....so relax and get the damn place on the market ASAP. I would be making some damn noise when I finally moved out, but not before!

Lorrie: Where are you---hope you are doing OK.

Lace: How's Mr.L doing today?

NJ: Hi there!!!

Well, another tough night at the h#ll hole so I am off to bed. Good night y'all!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Hi all-no cheeseburgers yet! He feels good enough to go get a haircut today-maybe he'll feel up to going out tonight if not ham steak and baked sweets. He is doing better thanks all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate