Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2009, 01:28 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times

Advertisements

Barb, i tried your blog today but this internet is pretty slow here. unable to fully load page.
Tex, thought of you today, was in Lowes and saw eagle's or jet's christmas decorations, wondering if you decorated in Steelers!
DH and i going to local bar/restaurant for halloween party tonight. i made him take a nap so he would be able to stay out late. late being 11!!! you'd think he was 90!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:29 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
holy crap Joy, now i k now what you mean about the eyes. gorgeous!!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:30 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Barb, i tried your blog today but this internet is pretty slow here. unable to fully load page.
Tex, thought of you today, was in Lowes and saw eagle's or jet's christmas decorations, wondering if you decorated in Steelers!
DH and i going to local bar/restaurant for halloween party tonight. i made him take a nap so he would be able to stay out late. late being 11!!! you'd think he was 90!
Heck girl, 11 is late for me too! LOL You guys have fun, fun, fun and glad you're having DH take a nap so he can stay up late

You were posting as I was writing lol Thanks! They're just so dang blue. I'm totally under her spell. Still curled up next to me sleeping. Ahhhhhhhh. It's so nice to not be so sad anymore, you know? That's why I wanted one of A's "girlfriend's" babies 'cause I knew he would approve. Still miss the boy and know he's waiting for me at the Bridge, but that as he's up there playing he's happy his mama isn't so sad all the time.

Last edited by JustJoy; 10-31-2009 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: adding a PS

Old 10-31-2009, 04:20 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Ok I took 2 pain pills, i was hurting soo bad, so instead of the one I take when I get up and the one I take around 11:30, I just took two....fell asleep for about and hour and a half and feel so much better..decided that some spaghetti and sausage would be good for dinner so fixing that..Ballgame on tonight so will veg on the sofa with a bowl of skettie.

Joy, OMG that kitty has the prettiest eyes I have every seen, just stunning. she reminds me a little of my grandkitty Gypsy..One big fat cat, she is 4 years old this month, the kids have had her 2 years now, rescued at the shelter...she is so doglike..chases balls, all kinds of stuff...and loves to eat. like I said, fat cat, my daughter in law has to buy food she doesnt like and mix it with the good stuff, lol.

Guess NJ is out trick or treating with the twins...6:15 on the east coast about now...wonder if donut man will hand out donuts, LOL.

Ok back to my sauce...carry on~ Oh stoy, check my blog and leave a comment anytime up until 9 pm Pacific time on Wednesday to enter for the giveaway. Dogpaw will be drawing the winner for me, lol. And Shelly I will remind you on Monday..

Old 10-31-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Ok I took 2 pain pills, i was hurting soo bad, so instead of the one I take when I get up and the one I take around 11:30, I just took two....fell asleep for about and hour and a half and feel so much better..decided that some spaghetti and sausage would be good for dinner so fixing that..Ballgame on tonight so will veg on the sofa with a bowl of skettie.

Joy, OMG that kitty has the prettiest eyes I have every seen, just stunning. she reminds me a little of my grandkitty Gypsy..One big fat cat, she is 4 years old this month, the kids have had her 2 years now, rescued at the shelter...she is so doglike..chases balls, all kinds of stuff...and loves to eat. like I said, fat cat, my daughter in law has to buy food she doesnt like and mix it with the good stuff, lol.

Guess NJ is out trick or treating with the twins...6:15 on the east coast about now...wonder if donut man will hand out donuts, LOL.

Ok back to my sauce...carry on~ Oh stoy, check my blog and leave a comment anytime up until 9 pm Pacific time on Wednesday to enter for the giveaway. Dogpaw will be drawing the winner for me, lol. And Shelly I will remind you on Monday..
So glad you took 2 of them and feel better now. GO PHILLIES lol have the game on here ESPN international, so should be English commentary and going to switch back and forth. Major thunderboomers here and internet going on and off Ugh. Thanks for compliments on Misty - her eyes are beautiful and I've put out toys for her to play with. Course being so little she wears out easy. Ran around for maybe 20 minutes now back to sleep in my lap. Hmmmm, not too sure watching sports is a good thing 'cause I tend to scream - God me and Carl in the same room would make someone call the cops for noise control lol. Hope you guys have a great evening - dinner sounds delicious!

Old 10-31-2009, 05:47 PM

Default Happy Halloween

Now this cat knows how to carve a pumpkin

Old 10-31-2009, 05:50 PM

Have a relaxing evening with miss Misty and the ballgame..Im sure there is a cerveza or two there, eh? No yelling here yet but the game not on yet...its raining in Philly so hopefully they dont cancel..rain delay I see...well Play Ball and the shooter is hidden, lol!

Old 10-31-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Have a relaxing evening with miss Misty and the ballgame..Im sure there is a cerveza or two there, eh? No yelling here yet but the game not on yet...its raining in Philly so hopefully they dont cancel..rain delay I see...well Play Ball and the shooter is hidden, lol!
Yeah I saw so switched back to Law and Order - what an exciting life I have but that's okay. I could have gone to one of the many parties in town but rather be right where I am - more than 1 cerveza in my fridge girlfriend and my little snugglebunnie so I'm cool Might have to get out duct tape if it doesn't get rained out and exciting or I'll scare poor Misty. Glad you hid the shooter lol

Old 10-31-2009, 07:21 PM

Another reason to root for Phillies: The catcher, Carlos Ruiz, is from David, Chiriqui Panama! (David is provincial capital of Chiriqui where Boquete is). I've got a good feeling about this lol bbl

Old 10-31-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Another reason to root for Phillies: The catcher, Carlos Ruiz, is from David, Chiriqui Panama! (David is provincial capital of Chiriqui where Boquete is). I've got a good feeling about this lol bbl
Well, alrighty then...the Yankazzz just pulled ahead...NUTS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate