Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 05:28 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why would anyone marry someone bitchy and stupid? Anyone stupid enough to make a choice like that deserves what they get.
Yes, the quality of the average American woman out there is stellar You are probably one of the most innocent and unaware people on this forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2012, 05:29 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I think 30 is still youngish. I've never felt pressure to get married or have kids, maybe never will, so it's not a "girl " thing either.

Bicoastal, do your parents know you feel obligated to do something you don't want to do because of them?
Of course not, but there's really no way around it so I'll have to just make the best out of the situation.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:30 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
It's about the choices people make.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:39 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's about the choices people make.
Yes, as if there are a lot of high quality women out there waiting to be chosen I am smart enough not to get involved with some sub-par, below average, good for nothing woman but a lot of these dudes on here would do anything to be with any woman.

I started a thread about the "Good men are hard to find-Myth" Youtube video but the thread was closed the same day- obviously, people don't want to hear the truth and they say we live in a "free country"

The problem with our society is: too many losers everywhere!

Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,321,979 times
This thread is two years old and the OP obviously hasn't been back to keep us updated. So there's no sense in worrying about it. He should have already been married at 29, plus his chances probably aren't so great if he's still single. So hopefully he's found someone.

On the other hand, I guess it depends on where one lives.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:58 PM

601 posts, read 758,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
This thread is two years old and the OP obviously hasn't been back to keep us updated. So there's no sense in worrying about it. He should have already been married at 29, plus his chances probably aren't so great if he's still single. So hopefully he's found someone.

On the other hand, I guess it depends on where one lives.

Im here..
Meeting women isnt the problem. I just feel the im not ready to marry. but when i do i wont do it with someone who is divorced or had children

Old 07-15-2012, 11:48 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
Im here..
Meeting women isnt the problem. I just feel the im not ready to marry. but when i do i wont do it with someone who is divorced or had children
Just go onto numerous online dating sites and put it what you're looking for; I'm sure you'll find it.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:04 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Yes, as if there are a lot of high quality women out there waiting to be chosen I am smart enough not to get involved with some sub-par, below average, good for nothing woman but a lot of these dudes on here would do anything to be with any woman.

I started a thread about the "Good men are hard to find-Myth" Youtube video but the thread was closed the same day- obviously, people don't want to hear the truth and they say we live in a "free country"

The problem with our society is: too many losers everywhere!
Yep. And there are a ton of high quality men out there too

Just men who want to lie to get into your pants, treat women like crap and promise a woman the world only to disappear after a night of sex. Yeah, it's great.

Trust me, the men out there aren't all that great either...and who says you 'deserve' an above average woman? Are you above average yourself? With your attitude, probably not.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:06 AM

1,591 posts, read 3,427,328 times
A person is solely responsible for their relationships and the people they choose to be with. Whining about the people in your life just makes you look like you are unable to make intelligent decisions and take responsibility for yourself.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:08 AM

532 posts, read 1,176,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yep. And there are a ton of high quality men out there too

Just men who want to lie to get into your pants, treat women like crap and promise a woman the world only to disappear after a night of sex. Yeah, it's great.

Trust me, the men out there aren't all that great either...and who says you 'deserve' an above average woman? Are you above average yourself? With your attitude, probably not.
Apparently I have to spread the love around, so I'll just say here: good post!

I was back in the dating pool for a while these past few months and hold Hell in a Handbasket It's rough out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships