Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2010, 08:47 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,408,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineleith View Post
Should I google that or are you bored enough to write a quick synopsis of what that is? LOL
One world government. You could call it a theory, but more or less they admit that they would like to see it happen.

Research it yourself, it's here. To me, it explains what is happening in: The Gulf, along the Border, with health care, big Pharma, education. The first two are to build angst, the last three to weaken resistance.

I wish I were nuts, but it makes too much sense.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:49 PM

3,059 posts, read 8,286,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
One world government. You could call it a theory, but more or less they admit that they would like to see it happen.
Hmmm . . . isn't that the government where the anti-Christ gets to be king and we all get three sixes on our forehead?

Old 06-30-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Hmmm . . . isn't that the government where the anti-Christ gets to be king and we all get three sixes on our forehead?
I don't know about that. But I do know that a One World Government would be so "bickery" and inefficient that most people would slip into such apathy, that there would probably be a world wide epidemic of depression.

Everyone knows that the bigger, and more subjects a government has, the more corrupt and useless it is. Our forefathers had it right, small, local governments...are the only way to preserve individual freedoms.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
I don't know about that. But I do know that a One World Government would be so "bickery" and inefficient that most people would slip into such apathy, that there would probably be a world wide epidemic of depression.

Everyone knows that the bigger, and more subjects a government has, the more corrupt and useless it is. Our forefathers had it right, small, local governments...are the only way to preserve individual freedoms.
Or MAYBE . . . like in Lord of the Rings, "one ring to rule them all" . . .

Seriously though, people can't even agree on one leader for a political party, much less for a world leader.

Scary stuff if it's true though.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Or MAYBE . . . like in Lord of the Rings, "one ring to rule them all" . . .

Seriously though, people can't even agree on one leader for a political party, much less for a world leader.

Scary stuff if it's true though.
Political parties are the same. They bicker over things that don't matter. At the core they are the same party...the Repblocrats. It's a diversion to make people think there are checks and balances.

On a grassroots effort, 3 things would put an immediate reversal to the corruption we are seeing.
1) Outlawing political parties. Our forefathers knew the evils these would become.
2) Putting NONE OF THE ABOVE on ballots. If NOTA wins, then the office is vacant. Vacant beats corrupt 100 times out of 100.
3) Applying a political literacy test to be able to vote. I know it was racist and unfair, but our forefathers knew the evils of letting the ignorant vote as well. Originally you had to be a land owner.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
...3) Applying a political literacy test to be able to vote...
And a "parental fitness" test for those wishing to pro-create. But that's a whole other ball game isn't it . . . nonetheless, my world domination plan is slowly coming together. LOL

Old 06-30-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
And a "parental fitness" test for those wishing to pro-create. But that's a whole other ball game isn't it . . . nonetheless, my world domination plan is slowly coming together. LOL
That is the OPPOSITE of what I want to do. Hey, I love kids as much as anybody and SURELY hope that ALL parents do the best they can for their children. But I, nor ANY agency, should under no circumstances, tell people who can or can't breed.

Let them all breed. Most people will do what is best for their kids...for the 1% that are inept, that is what churches, family and friends, and neighbors are for...to keep an eye out for injustices.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
That is the OPPOSITE of what I want to do. Hey, I love kids as much as anybody and SURELY hope that ALL parents do the best they can for their children. But I, nor ANY agency, should under no circumstances, tell people who can or can't breed.

Let them all breed. Most people will do what is best for their kids...for the 1% that are inept, that is what churches, family and friends, and neighbors are for...to keep an eye out for injustices.
Not me. I've seen too many terrible parents that shouldn't own a pet rock, much less be handed a baby to take home from the hospital. H-ll, I had to have two references and wait a week to adopt a cat from the SPCA - pretty much any poor excuse of a human can give birth and gain responsibility for a child. But NOT on my planet. When I establish it.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:22 PM

Then I would be a rebel, on your planet. It comes down to the old adage:
Would you rather 100 innocent man hang, so that no guilty man go free?

or

Would you rather 100 guilty men go free, so that no innocent man hang?

I ALWAYS choose the latter.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Then I would be a rebel, on your planet. It comes down to the old adage:
Would you rather 100 innocent man hang, so that no guilty man go free?

or

Would you rather 100 guilty men go free, so that no innocent man hang?

I ALWAYS choose the latter.
I would too if there were 100 good parents to 1 bad one . . . but from what you see in schools - the bad parenting stats are way worse than that! And I am not hanging them - just not giving them a child to raise unless they can pass a test proving that they are mentally sound, non-violent, not emotionally abusive, will feed the human child properly, are compassionate, and will help with homework on a regular basis!

It's my fantasy world and I am sticking to it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships