Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 06:48 AM

382 posts, read 758,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh Josh View Post
I'm only 21 (22 at the end of July), and far from marriage, but I know for a fact that I want to have kids. I honestly can't imagine why people don't want kids. It just seems odd to me. My cousin told me he never even wants to get married. I just don't get that.

I'm looking forward to having a family of my own, someday in the future.
There's nothing strange about that. Just because they are little I don't have to find them cute or lovely. They are usually nagging and irritating.

I only tolerate children if they are part of my family, otherwise I get as far as I can from them.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:28 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
It would be "projecting" if I was nurturing--but I'm not.
No there guy. Once again you are too emotional to understand what we are talking about. It's projecting because you obviously think of kids in sexy ways, and think others do too. They don't...

Old 07-02-2010, 09:31 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
No, because I don't like kids at all--so you are obviously wrong.

Pedophiles obviously like kids--really like them. People like you make me sick.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:07 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
The majority of men insist on passing on their dna. They would sacrifice just about anything to do so. I know of many men who married only for that reason.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:18 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
No, because I don't like kids at all--so you are obviously wrong.

Pedophiles obviously like kids--really like them. People like you make me sick.
From you that is a compliment. But more, I'm going to chaulk it up to jealousy. Don't hate me, cuz you ain't me bro. Not everyone is just as Sizzling as me.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:23 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
From you that is a compliment. But more, I'm going to chaulk it up to jealousy. Don't hate me, cuz you ain't me bro. Not everyone is just as Sizzling as me.
Now that was funny. Again...out of reps!

Don't be too hard on TK...his childhood has totally screwed him up.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:36 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,014,468 times
Quote:
It is a logical statement. It isn't "normal" for men to be nurturing nancy boys. Those who are, there's SOMETHING wrong with, and an interest in pedophilia could well be one of those things.

That is both amazing and interesting. Were it not worthy of pity that you'd go there so blatantly I'd take umbrage. As it is I guess I'll just take my "nancy" status since I've always wanted children and I'm a more caring and attentive parent than my wife will ever be.

The "pedophilia" thing? That deserves a slug right in the mouth for the sheer volumes of negligent ignorance it conveys, even if I thoroughly disdain any potential slight by way of association.

As for those people who don't want children -- I am ALL for it. I think it's amazing that they've made this decision, as I've stated in these forums before.

Not everyone likes children and not everyone is cut out to be a fit parent. Some would be downright UNFIT and INCAPABLE. I dare say were many of the folks in this very thread who have openly stated they dislike children and don't want children to find themselves parents they would be neglectful parents and in all likelihood blatantly abusive (behind closed doors, of course). It would be precisely like forcing a person who hates dogs to care for a dog -- they would not only NOT do a good job, they would find petty ways to take their resentment out ON the dog.

To such people a child is no more meaningful than a dog.

I am ABSOLUTELY thrilled and I LAUD you folks who have made a conscientious choice not to reproduce. It's better for YOU, it's better for SOCIETY and it is CERTAINLY better for any child to simply not exist than to be with you.

I do NOT say that condescendingly or deprecatingly, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. You ARE Nature's way of culling the herd, and Nature simply doesn't make mistakes which go unrectified. In this way you actually serve a purpose for the greater good of the planet, providing some form of labour and activity to pay for your resource consumption while you're here but NOT contributing to future consumption and problems.

Every time I hear a woman say she doesn't want children I DO ask why; and when her response is something involving her dislike of children and not wanting to contribute to what she perceives as a problem I always say "That is GREAT. GOOD for you!"

Old 07-02-2010, 11:31 AM

1,517 posts, read 2,319,763 times
[quote=Urban Sasquatch;14873046]That is both amazing and interesting. Were it not worthy of pity that you'd go there so blatantly I'd take umbrage. As it is I guess I'll just take my "nancy" status since I've always wanted children and I'm a more caring and attentive parent than my wife will ever be.

The "pedophilia" thing? That deserves a slug right in the mouth for the sheer volumes of negligent ignorance it conveys, even if I thoroughly disdain any potential slight by way of association.

As for those people who don't want children -- I am ALL for it. I think it's amazing that they've made this decision, as I've stated in these forums before.

Not everyone likes children and not everyone is cut out to be a fit parent. Some would be downright UNFIT and INCAPABLE. I dare say were many of the folks in this very thread who have openly stated they dislike children and don't want children to find themselves parents they would be neglectful parents and in all likelihood blatantly abusive (behind closed doors, of course). It would be precisely like forcing a person who hates dogs to care for a dog -- they would not only NOT do a good job, they would find petty ways to take their resentment out ON the dog.

To such people a child is no more meaningful than a dog.

I am ABSOLUTELY thrilled and I LAUD you folks who have made a conscientious choice not to reproduce. It's better for YOU, it's better for SOCIETY and it is CERTAINLY better for any child to simply not exist than to be with you.

I do NOT say that condescendingly or deprecatingly, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. You ARE Nature's way of culling the herd, and Nature simply doesn't make mistakes which go unrectified. In this way you actually serve a purpose for the greater good of the planet, providing some form of labour and activity to pay for your resource consumption while you're here but NOT contributing to future consumption and problems.

Every time I hear a woman say she doesn't want children I DO ask why; and when her response is something involving her dislike of children and not wanting to contribute to what she perceives as a problem I always say "That is GREAT. GOOD for you!"[/quote

I agree completely. Imagine being raised by someone who disliked children. What kind of adult would a child grow up to be? More than likely he/she would have severe problems.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:36 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You actually like being a pedophile? I'm not jealous of you.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:21 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscrapercrazy View Post
Care to explain that? I also despise children, so I stay away from them, what's wrong with that?
Nothing wrong with that. I feel the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships