Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 10:02 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times

Advertisements

This is what lies in the heart of every self glossed nice guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Looks like a lot of people still don't get it. All beautiful women get are servile, groveling seminal membranes all day, everyday. When one of these gnats tries to land on a scab, she calls in the Umpa Loompas. Beautiful women look like some of the most miserable people in the world because if they crack a smile, Willi Wonka will send her the bill to roll them away. Just yesterday a woman's face honed in on me and smiled with the happy face of the homely. Everyone knows the disposition of a jolly fat girl.

Yet we are told hot women suffer from self esteem from all the male attention. I suspect the jolly, buck toothed fat girl laced with pie residue and powdered sugar esteems herself naught.

A nice confident guy might be nice, but this often requires a functional nervous system which could also be sending impulses of doubt. The cocky jerk will be different. Since women in college are surrounded by men their own age they are swamped with downy pubescents and yearlings yet to lose their fawn spots.

It is far more likely the case that she is not unusual just as the OP saw an immediate change. It is after all the exact experience I had. Being a "jerk" is little diffrent from the cold glance of "hot girl look". Once one has softened her stone face into the warm smile that recognizes real resistance, nice may follow contextually but not as a quid pro quo for pity sex.
dude...what?

did willy wonka sprinkle some crack on your cereal this morning?

Old 07-01-2010, 11:10 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
dude...what?

did willy wonka sprinkle some crack on your cereal this morning?

Dude, think of me as another beautiful woman only apply my haughty disdain to cliches`.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:49 PM

26 posts, read 36,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
cdubs,

You treated that girl the way that you have been treated in the past. You were careless with her feelings. To me that does not sound like the way to treat someone. She is not the problem. She did not cause you to give up on relationships. She is just an innocent that you took your bad experiences with women out on. It is sad that she found you interesting at all, if you treated her as badly as you say. I am 25, and I would have told you off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Speak for yourself. Some chicks dig it, but not this one. Those types of "men" (I use that term loosely) never got very far with me.

That's the first thing that would come to mind and I'd question why my male buddies were hanging with such a D-bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsfalling View Post
Yep, that is it. All of the women on CD are jealous that you found a way to get some. Like we have to even look for it. If all we wanted was sex, we could have it everyday with a different guy. Women don't have to look for sex. We do, however, have to look for decent men who don't use people just to get some. I wouldn't touch a guy that would do that with a ten foot pole, so have fun but don't imagine that we are jealous.
Q: What do ALL women have in common?

A: They are ALL so freaking ATYPICAL

Old 07-03-2010, 08:56 PM

570 posts, read 882,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Ok. It's one thing to not want to go out with someone. That's your right, no big deal. But was it really necessary to humiliate her in front of people? Or did it just make you feel good inside?

Oh, give me a break. The man was speaking truth obviously, and the girl knew it. I love it when people are not politically correct like the masses have been trained to be by their masters.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:59 PM

570 posts, read 882,649 times
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF A GUY IS A JERK OR NICE.

All that matters to most women is if they think the man is above their league socially and financially. If the man is, they will throw themselves at them when the chance arises.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:08 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bright_future View Post
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF A GUY IS A JERK OR NICE.

All that matters to most women is if they think the man is above their league socially and financially. If the man is, they will throw themselves at them when the chance arises.
I'm a big ballin pimp and nobody's throwing themselves at me.

The couple of gay guys don't count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships