Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,203,897 times

Advertisements

Maybe she is just puzzled as to why you just stopped replying to her messages so suddenly. She could be checking out other profiles, but looks at yours in passing just to see if you are around. She might be just looking for an explanation and closure.

I understand why you stopped returning her messages, but she's not a mindreader and has no idea your reason for doing so, especially if previously you two were getting along so well.

Other people make threads in this forum looking for closure when the other person breaks things off with them for no apparent good reason. It's not an uncommon occurrence. So I wouldn't consider this woman a stalker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 08:47 AM

4,896 posts, read 14,151,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
so i exchanged a few messages on match with this chick, then i got kinda busy and forgot about her and the site. so like 2 weeks later i log back in and i have tons of msgs from her. figuring it would be weird to respond at that point, plus i was kinda creeped out she sent me 5 msgs, i didnt reply.

for a few months, once a week every single week, she would check out my profile. i eventually deactivated cuz online dating sux, but i still have an okc profile up for fun. well a week after match deactivated she made an OKC profile and found me on there. for the past couple months, once a week every week, she has checked out my profile.

i think this has been going on since october and she hasnt missed a week!
I think this is a pretty common situation. Maybe you should just email her that you are involved with someone else and have no interest in pursuing a relationship with her?

Old 07-07-2010, 09:05 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,095,868 times
Quote:
so i exchanged a few messages on match with this chick, then i got kinda busy and forgot about her and the site. so like 2 weeks later i log back in and i have tons of msgs from her. figuring it would be weird to respond at that point, plus i was kinda creeped out she sent me 5 msgs, i didnt reply.

for a few months, once a week every single week, she would check out my profile. i eventually deactivated cuz online dating sux, but i still have an okc profile up for fun. well a week after match deactivated she made an OKC profile and found me on there. for the past couple months, once a week every week, she has checked out my profile.

Women seem to be more of the creepier stalkers.
On one of my online accounts Im friends with this man,
This man is married, so I dont flirt or act like I want to be with him, our conversations are always like how you doing, I told him from the beginning I wont be with married men.
Well his wife if mad because he is leaving her and she thinks its because of me,??
Its not, so she would frequently stalk my profile, I mean like crazy stalk, He told her to quit acting stupid, that he was leaving her for someone else.
He did end up leaving her and this crazy ass women still continues to stalk my profile with different alias.
So I told her he only wishes he could be with me. And when he is single then I'll be with him. I said that to **** her off.
She is the 2nd women to stalk me

Old 07-07-2010, 09:27 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,341,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Women seem to be more of the creepier stalkers.
On one of my online accounts Im friends with this man,
This man is married, so I dont flirt or act like I want to be with him, our conversations are always like how you doing, I told him from the beginning I wont be with married men.
Well his wife if mad because he is leaving her and she thinks its because of me,??
Its not, so she would frequently stalk my profile, I mean like crazy stalk, He told her to quit acting stupid, that he was leaving her for someone else.
He did end up leaving her and this crazy ass women still continues to stalk my profile with different alias.
So I told her he only wishes he could be with me. And when he is single then I'll be with him. I said that to **** her off.
She is the 2nd women to stalk me

Can you blame the woman? She is probably so insecure now that she has become paranoid.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Ep- Ep- started this thread

2,080 posts, read 4,173,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Maybe she is just puzzled as to why you just stopped replying to her messages so suddenly. She could be checking out other profiles, but looks at yours in passing just to see if you are around. She might be just looking for an explanation and closure.

I understand why you stopped returning her messages, but she's not a mindreader and has no idea your reason for doing so, especially if previously you two were getting along so well.

Other people make threads in this forum looking for closure when the other person breaks things off with them for no apparent good reason. It's not an uncommon occurrence. So I wouldn't consider this woman a stalker.
that strikes me as being a bit odd since it was just a few emails and i never met her. but then again it is the internet

Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 AM

22,361 posts, read 29,487,050 times
At least you have someone who wants you, lol

Old 07-07-2010, 09:38 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,203,897 times
Quote:
that strikes me as being a bit odd since it was just a few emails and i never met her. but then again it is the internet
Well you could still send her a message and tell her the truth, or say that you ended up dating another girl and were too busy to get back to her. Anyway, what YOU did struck her as a bit odd, so that's why she checks your profile. And I highly doubt that checking your profile is the only thing that she does when she's on the internet. After all, it takes two seconds to do that and just move on.

There was one C-D member here that suddenly stopped posting. And some people still wonder what happened to him. Hopefully, nothing bad happened to him like getting killed in a car accident. But it just never made any sense that he just vanished from this site.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:43 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,413,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Well you could still send her a message and tell her the truth, or say that you ended up dating another girl and were too busy to get back to her.
In theory this works well. However most people don't handle rejection well. I try to do what you said...but I'm sad to say that if I sense the woman isn't able to handle rejection...then I just slip down the river. It's not right...but neither is about 8000 texts telling you you are a loser.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:58 AM

1,138 posts, read 3,292,476 times
Quote:

She ain't no stalker man. A little desperate sure, stalker naaaaahhhh!

Old 07-07-2010, 10:01 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
I think it's really annoying these sites feel the need to track and report your every move!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships